Followers 0

If racism was acceptable

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd be the world's greatest comedian

Posted

racism is always funny niggerstomper

Posted

Most people these days find what is taboo to be funny. If a topic is 100% acceptable to talk about 100% of the time, then it is no longer taboo, and therefore no longer interesting.

Posted

I actually have an idea for a hilarious minecraft video involving racism.

Posted

I never thought of that.

I'm going to use that every time someone says what I just said so I can pretend to be clever.

Posted

So lets hear some racism jokes, then.

Posted

Too bad racism was never funny :/

Posted

If I ever find myself in the position of a printer, or someone who has to make documents for people, for every work application I put together, I'm putting the "What Race" question at the very bottom, directly above the signature line, because if there's anything funny I find about racism, its the job applications. To a racist, everything rides on that one question, "Are you white y/n." They would be going through this whole multiple page application, reading about how great this eaglescout was, and how he's a volunteer fireman, and a trained nurse, and adopts autistic children, and right when he's just about to hire this guy, BAM. Black guy. So he settles for the white guy who's been in and out of jail eight times for domestic violence, public indecency, drunk driving, and possessing unregistered weapons.

I mean, look at it in the end. Black guy Moves on to a different job and gets hired instantly, racist guy goes out of business, and I get a laugh.

That was a racist joke I made up just now for you Teto. The stage is set, have fun.