Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule.net Members of the Year 2010

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh alright, that clears it up for me. That was an interesting time, I had just came back about a month before all that happened.

Anyway back on topic nows. Just a few random ideas.
Most laid back member
Best debator
Best returning member

Posted

Most under appreciated member

Posted

Yeah, I like the ideas of best debater and best returning member

Posted

Who are the returning members??
Returning members never even left.

Posted

I should get that award. i've been on and off this site for over 4 years now lol :P

Posted

I'm gonna win best debator because I said so.

Posted

On the contrary. You have provided no evidence of being a good debater; your word is not law. Good evidence, strong appeals, and proper knowledge of the subject are required to be good at debating. However, since this would be explaining the joke, I would also like to reiterate a previous point:
Your mother.

Posted

Ummm how about a Quality, Not Quantity Award? Someone who doesn't post often but they always have respectable points to add and that people listen too? If that makes sense.

Also you should know how to spell debater to be the best debater kinda =P

Posted

I spelt debater like that on purpose.

Its the award for the terminator of debating.

Anyway, I am also a returning member.

Posted

If you're going to have a returning member award, you're going to have to evaluate the active members that are currently considered "returning".

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' date='15 November 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1289869834' post='323339']
On the contrary. You have provided no evidence of being a good debater; your word is not law. Good evidence, strong appeals, and proper knowledge of the subject are required to be good at debating. However, since this would be explaining the joke, I would also like to reiterate a previous point:
Your mother.
[/quote]

I must observe, my good man, that in this statement, you list that good evidence, strong appeals, and proper knowledge of the subject are required of a good debator. I concur with these, yet, in your post, you leave out the very subjects you listed for your cause. I freely take this opportunity to provide good evidence of your lack of evidence, appeals to your lack of appeals, and knowledge to your lack of knowledge, in your statement. In your post, you mentioned having good evidence is one key point to achieving good debator status, and yet you provide little evidence to the man in question's lack thereof. On the topic of strong appeals, I'm going to be late for class if I keep this up and clearly to be a good debator you need time to debate god I'm so funny

Posted

Worst-least reliable to post-immature member.
And that award would go to me. Any agree-ers?

Posted

[quote name='feiminn' date='15 November 2010 - 05:37 PM' timestamp='1289871452' post='323350']
Also you should know how to spell debater to be the best debater kinda =P
[/quote]
It was totally Linox's fault that I spelled debater wrong.

Posted

[quote name='pheonix561' date='16 November 2010 - 08:33 AM' timestamp='1289918033' post='323406']
I must observe, my good man, that in this statement, you list that good evidence, strong appeals, and proper knowledge of the subject are required of a good debator. I concur with these, yet, in your post, you leave out the very subjects you listed for your cause. I freely take this opportunity to provide good evidence of your lack of evidence, appeals to your lack of appeals, and knowledge to your lack of knowledge, in your statement. In your post, you mentioned having good evidence is one key point to achieving good debator status, and yet you provide little evidence to the man in question's lack thereof. On the topic of strong appeals, I'm going to be late for class if I keep this up and clearly to be a good debator you need time to debate god I'm so funny
[/quote]
You miss the fact that I wasn't asserting that I was a good debater.
Good job sucking. (thumbsup)

Posted

Remember when I said god I'm so funny