Yooooo!

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey I'm new here blah blah...I love Zelda games blah blah blah card games blah blah blah....and I'm going to be serious with my intro here! Yeah I'm a huge Zelda fan and will go into a coma the day they make a well made Zelda after watching it. Also to be more blunt I'm a huge gamer and anime fan. (mostly One Piece, Yu-gi-oh! and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni for anime and Golden Sun 1 + 2, Kingdom Hearts series and Castlevania series for video games beside Zelda) Lastly from time to time I'm the most random person you'll ever encounter on a Friday night. So random you'll question your IQ. Oh and my name's Brandon but you may call me Brandon the Twilight Hunter (meaning I am on a never ending hunt to bust a stake in Edward's palely pansy butt) and yes my last name is indeed Hunter.

Posted

Welcome to H.net, I'm sure you'll like it here.

We have plenty of random members that you can share your randomness with.

Posted

Welcome. Now, what makes you think you're so random?

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

Welcome. Now, what makes you think you're so random?

Well on another forum based website known as Gaia Online I posted the most random ass things in a thread dedicated to being as random as you could be and trust me you'd probably would've thought I was the biggest weirdo ever...and/or nutcase. Oh and because I have ADHD....or is it ADD? I can't tell the difference for the freaking life of me! >.<

Posted

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENETRATION!!

Hi, welcome to H.net

Posted

If you don't know the difference between ADHD and ADD then you don't have either. They are basically the same thing, but you should know what you've been diagnosed with. So yea, I'm gonna assume that you haven't been diagnosed with either.

PS- We enjoy punctuation and dislike run on sentences.

Posted

If you don't know the difference between ADHD and ADD then you don't have either. They are basically the same thing, but you should know what you've been diagnosed with. So yea, I'm gonna assume that you haven't been diagnosed with either.

PS- We enjoy punctuation and dislike run on sentences.

I'll remember not to make my sentences run forever! Oh and you're right it wasn't ADHD or ADD I was diagnosed with it was High Functioning Autism! Anyways yea I think I'm gonna enjoy my stay here. Maybe join a few RPG threads and read some of my fellow members' Fan Fics. :n_n:

Posted

Nobody really RPs and nobody really posts Fics.

I have aspergers so I know what high functioning autism is like. Although it's different with each person, It's not usually confused with AD(H)D.(Unless you are, you know, unaware of the symptoms of either) I really doubt you have any of these since you keep changing your story and stuff. You are probably just an annoying kid who pretends to have these problems as an excuse for your behavior.

Oh yea, welcome.

Posted

Yeah I suppose you're right Strawberry, tell ya what? Let's just say at times I'm an annoying idiot who at least tries to liven up the conversation and call it a day. And thanks guys I'm gonna like it here I know it :king:

PS: Sorry for the Mega Bump (If you guys do dislike it when people post a reply several months later that is) I was away for a long time >.<

Posted

My little bro has HFA. It was confused with ADD, then ADHD, then Asperger's.

So yeah, it's possible.

Also, his name is Brandon :/

Posted

lol That is one major bump. But, it doesn't matter if it's the topic creator that's doing it.

Although, I was like "Dark One, why are you bumping a year-old thread".

Posted

Welcome :)

Posted

o hai thar. welcome and such.

Posted

I'm wondering about the bump as well. In any case, welcome.

ASD and ADD do get mixed up more often than you'd think, but that's also because some symptoms are similar, and a person can have both disorders. Throughout my childhood and adolescence my mom was convinced I was on the autism spectrum, but living in a small town all my mom could do was try to help me on her own. When I was 17 a team came in for an assessment here. I was tested for Asperger's, but their verdict was ADD. So either I have both, the team didn't know what they were talking about, or my mom's been trying to treat me for the wrong disorder since I was five.

I dislike people claiming to have a disorder simply to excuse their behaviour or think they're 'special'. I won't say a person online is lying about it because I've never met them. However, when that excuse is frequently used in lieu of "I'm being a dick", people actually struggling with said disorders lose credibility. It doesn't matter if you have it or not; the disorder card should only be pulled out if it's directly relevant to the topic at hand.