Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Every one has dreams while sleeping

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Every one has dreams while sleeping. Some times the dreams are pleasant. But sometimes they are unpleasant or scary. Dreams do not come from `another world’. All our dreams have something to do with our feelings, fears, wishes and memories. What we dream about may come from something which affects us while we are sleeping. If we are hungry or cold, our dreams may include this feeling. Our experiences on a particular day are also likely to affect what we dream about that night. Dreams may also expression of our wishes that did not come true. So dreaming about something we want may be a way of fulfilling our wish!

Nightmares are bad, unpleasant dreams. They occur mostly during the second half of a night’s sleep. Most children get nightmares from time to time. They usually get them between the ages of 4 to 12 grow out of this sleep problem by the time they are adults.

When children have nightmares, they wake up with. Most children get nightmares from time to time. They usually get them between the ages of 4 to 12 and grow out of this sleep problem by the time are adults. When children have nightmares, they wake up with scary memories of a bad dream. Many children get bad dreams after they have watched a violent disturbing movie or television program. Sometimes children also get them if they have been up very late and are very tired by the time they go to bed.

Children can avoid having nightmares if they are careful. They should not watch too much television just before sleeping. Also they should not stay awake fill late at night and should make sure they get enough sleep.

Do you know that the position in which you sleep could provide some clues about the kind of person you are?

After observing the sleeping positions of more than a thousand people, sleep experts in Britain have identified six positions in which most people sleep.

Posted

Spambot?

Posted

I have no idea

Posted

Yeah Spambot.

Posted

There actually are people who don't have dreams btw.

Posted

Not a bad spambot, if it is one. I don't see it advertising anything.

Posted

There are people that don't have dreams?

Posted

Robots don't have dreams!

Posted

Robots don't have dreams!

Please list the things that are wrong with you. (Mild insanity, ect) Please do not take this in an offensive manner.

Posted

Why is GMP allowed to joke, but Phanny isn't?

Posted

Let us see, GMP.

-I'm pretty open minded, even if I don't agree with everything.

-I'm non judgmental of people's differences. You know, pretty tolerant.

-I follow the commandments of loving God and my neighbor.(even you, GMP)

-I'm not full of hate as I once was.

Um, I'm sure I could list more things that you would think is wrong with me, but it'd be pretty long. These'll do.

Posted

Why is GMP allowed to joke, but Phanny isn't?

I don't joke much because I get warned.

Posted

Why do you ask me questions and then ignore the answers?

Posted

Eka, post.

Posted

Lucid dreaming is the best.