Siberian Werewolf

368 posts in this topic

Posted

what

Posted

oh gawd leave that post im laughing so hard its not even funny ^o^

while were killing time, saha, whats mechanical orange juice?

Posted

Hey hoes, I've been inactive because I've been waiting for someone to trigger my night action.

I'm the crazy town hoarder, I collect junk. I had a barrel of glass shards. BUT GMP LIED TO ME.

he said if anyone tried to attack me, their action would fail and their feet would be covered in glass so they could be identified the next day. I'm assuming since nobody died, wolf was trying to kill me even though GMP said I was "robbed"

and he didn't even give me the guy's name

what a dick

Posted

So I have a feeling that clears Kaffles. Retract

Posted

Yeah, I was sort of banking on GMP to announce who had the bloody feet, if not tell /ME/

so unless someone else saw someone with blood on their feet that was a total waste of an ability

Posted

yeah that seems like an ability gmp would come up with and an actual scenario involving them.

You think the thief would get the glass shards but at the expense of also being cut up

retract vote

also my feet are cut free. Which is good because that actually hurts a lot

Posted

Well, the "thief" didn't take the glass. They attacked and I threw the glass on the ground, causing them to cut up their feet and flee.

Posted

thats bullshit so the theif is not going to be revealed at all if they are even a theif

so GMP just shifted it on you?

Posted

retract

so we have.....

Linox-?

Cascade-?

Sahaqiel-?

Chimetals-distracter

Kaffles-hoarder

That-1 Guy-?

Linkprow-watcher

unclaimed roles: freezer, wolf (like anyone will claim), theif(?), and unknown

id love it if someone happened to have a kill ability, as wolf gets two kills tonight, but it would have been used by now, i think.

Cascadey, you were only frozen one night....what do you do the other nights?

Kimmy died by "bad luck" on a new moon, and shadownight was taken out by me, saha, Linox, t1g and linkprow. Kaffles just role-claimed. what are you really, Cascadey?

Posted

Yeah, I was sort of banking on GMP to announce who had the bloody feet, if not tell /ME/

so unless someone else saw someone with blood on their feet that was a total waste of an ability

I spyed on Cascadey last night and GMP said he was looking for something but nothing about bloody feet.

Posted

you also claimed "vanilla" in a game where everyone has flipped some sort of power. awkward to use and rarely the greatest, but we all had an item or power.

I spyed on Cascadey last night and GMP said he was looking for something but nothing about bloody feet.

a lot of her posts have been smiley faces or filler, id really like to hear her side, she might have one of the unclaimed roles.

Posted

Vanilla Ice Cream is pretty good :>

also I told you all already I don't have a night action Linkprow is such a liar gooooooosh

Posted

Also since I'm a hoarder, I have another item that blocks someone's night action and their vote for the next day

(that isn't freezing)

that is if we need to do any of that today

Posted

too bad that double-hit item isnt auto-activated, or we could confirm who attacked you last night like Linox confirmed my ability

also I told you all already I don't have a night action Linkprow is such a liar gooooooosh

what makes you so sure? he called out shadownight, after all

also youre missing one more "o" in gosh

Cas, linkprow also didnt call you out on wolfishness, just that you were looking for something.

Im the only one voting for you right now, and i still find it odd you dont have any items or powers whatsoever.

Posted

That was pure luck obviously!

but seriously lol retract obviously he wouldn't vote for a fellow wolf

I really do think it's Sahaqiel. Has done nothing, is completely useless, get out of our game wolf

<3 Cascade