Siberian Werewolf

368 posts in this topic

Posted

w8 is there one wolf left now or two?

I thought we killed one in the last lynch

Posted

weve killed 2 wolves so far....rather, one keeled over on the new moon, and one we lynched.

@cas

saha has been insanely irregular in posting, mostly inactive, and a lot of useless, but he surfaced after a ton of pages just to finish off shadownight.

I vote Shadowknight.

i dont even remember how many pages came between this and his post before it, but he voted, and then left >.>

Posted

Pish posh, he's a devious wee pixie. He killed shadowknight to fool us innocent snowflakes that he too was innocent, and for that he is obviously scum.

chimetals we're friends trust me on thissssssssssss

Posted

cascade has changed votes at least 3 times now

Posted

first and foremost were gonna need to prolong the day phase a bit more, because its a full moon tonight, meaning double kills.

We have 7 people, 3 confirmed towns, wolf wins in a 2:1 ratio, worst case scenario, 3 towns die today/tonight, leaving 3 town 1 wolf, if we dont lynch the wolf "tomorrow", they kill "tomorrow night", and win(?)

possible wolves:

Linox

evi for town: elaborate scheme to prove my ability claim, started the voting on shadownight

evi for wolf: has not claimed role/ability

Cascade

evi for town:

Oh gosh we got another wolf! Well done guys, I <3 you all.

I want town to win for once!!! :C

and generally being cascadey

evi for wolf: hasnt said too much of value, only one claiming vanilla, didnt vote for shadownight

Sahaqiel

evi for town: voted shadownight

evi for wolf: been awol, disappeared for tons of pages at a time, said nothing of use, hasnt role/ability claimed

That-1 Guy

evi for town: voted shadownight

evi for wolf: most of his posts were about a train chart. a legit train chart, but a train chart with no real use atm

*not role claiming is obviously minor, i mean really. but i still needed to list it on there

Posted

There's a lot of action going on here, anyway I see a few possiblities here.

1) Wolf went after Kaffles and Kaffles was protected by her shards of glass. Wolf is most likely Saha or Cas, unless an infection took place.

2) Someone tried to rob Kaffles and her ability was useless for some reason. (If GMP changes this let us know please.)

3) Kaffles is lying and is the wolf.

3) Wolf was frozen by mysterious freezing guy?

4) I'm the wolf, rawr.

Anything else to add?

Posted

Hey guys

I know who the mysterious freezing guy issss

wanna know?

Posted

im mostly worried about infection....if a confirmed town was infected, this game just became so FUBAR its not even funny.

Kaffles, do you still have your glass?

sure, whos the freezing guy, cas?

Posted

is Linox aye

there's your confirmed role thing, GMP was nice to tell me who froze me on Night 1 :> sucks for kaffles though

Posted

Well, Linox can freeze ppl then, so he cant really be killing people nao, can he?

any chance you froze the wolf last night, linox?

Posted

Thank you Cas, I've been waiting for you to confirm me as such. I know you saw me night 1, thanks for keeping my secret for so long. <3

Oh missed your post there Chimetals and I think I did freeze me a wolf last night. I froze That1guy.

Posted

Glass runs out after being used once, I need to acquire more from someone

but it doesn't seem like there's any glass to be found concerning everyone's claim to items

(unless it has to deal with the "mechanical object" saha was trying to build)

but I doubt it

also there's no point in attacking me again if they know I have glass.

Askin GMP if he'll tell me about my attacker

but really, I have a shot at blocking someone's night action and next vote up for grabs. If we have two people we're unsure of besides me, I could use my ability on whoever isn't lynched. Their inability to vote next day would be proof enough.

Posted

linox <3

oh That-1guy, your future isn't looking very bright...

Posted

So, saha and t1g...Sorry, cas, but your personality and general like-ability-ness-ness would make you a very lethal wolf.

for now though, ill retract

who should we take out?

Posted

I feel we should start with That1guy first, after all no kill was made during a critical point and he was frozen.