Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wintereenmas

113 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you, for playing with font sizes.

I'm sure we all appreciate.

Posted

Man was made in the image of God. Woman was made in the image of man. It says that in Hebrew, Greek, English, Spanish, etc. No matter how or what version. Man is the image of God.

But this is getting out of hand. And I am actually getting angry, so I'm going to type this slow so that I don't say something I don't mean.

I'm not Jesus. I'm not God. I'm not a saint. I'm me. I never claimed to be the model Christian. I never claimed to be perfect. Me being an ass is just me and has nothing to do with God. If I'm a complete dick, that's my fault. Don't compare me to him.

Those verses call him "like" a mother. Not a female. “As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.”

You're being a dick just as much as I am, you just use little text to act like you're not. whoops that was mean I'm sorry :c

Just...*sigh*

I don't hate you Cascade. I like you. And I'd like to be a friend to you. But don't expect perfection from me. You'll just be disappointed. I'm sorry that I offended you, okay? I won't say faggot on here anymore.

Ever heard the story of Lillith and Adam THEY WERE MADE AT THE SAME TIME AND AS EQUALS BOTH IN GOD'S IMAGE

But than Adam was being too supressive of Lillith so she left Eden and married the Arcangel Samael who was the chief ruler of Fifth Heaven (the one who tricked Eve into eating the forbidden fruit and impregnated her with Cain)

So God made Eve as a replacement with Adam's rib

Jeez you stereotypical sexist man do your research

Posted

Thank you, for playing with font sizes.

I'm sure we all appreciate.

He may have been pointing out that you used "then" instead of "than".

Posted

You may be smarter than your peers but that's like saying my shit is smeller then his shit. I mean, they are both pretty shitty and the smell isn't noticeably different since it's so shitty.

I'm not comparing you to shit. I'm just calling you shit. You are shit.

Posted

I love how off topic this thread got. Also, I'd like to say that here in Australia faggot is barely used as an insult to gays. Some use it, but most use it for other things. I use it a lot. I agree with Clark. It's the context in which you use something that matters. I'm not going to bash Clark just because he doesn't like homosexuality, it's his right, he isn't a gay basher. He quite clearly used faggot in a different way. So honestly, you guys. Get over it. It's a word, and it's not even directed at you. Except you, Marquis. You faggot.

Posted

I'm not gonna lie, Ammonsa, those last two lines made me chuckle.

Posted

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Unless an eye for an eye is referring to an eye trade.

Posted

It wouldn't be a fair trade. I shoot heat lasers from my eyes.