Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Which Tarot Card Are You

33 posts in this topic

Posted

5.jpg

<H2 align=center>You are The Hierophant</H2>

Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching.

All things relating to education, patience, help from superiors.The Hierophant is often considered to be a Guardian Angel.

The Hierophant's purpose is to bring the spiritual down to Earth. Where the High Priestess between her two pillars deals with realms beyond this Earth, the Hierophant (or High Priest) deals with worldly problems. He is well suited to do this because he strives to create harmony and peace in the midst of a crisis. The Hierophant's only problem is that he can be stubborn and hidebound. At his best, he is wise and soothing, at his worst, he is an unbending traditionalist.

What Tarot Card are You?

Take the Test to Find Out.

Posted

I think I'm the Queen of Wands. I used to totally be into this bull shit but then I went to high school.

PS- there isn't a "test." It's determined by your birthday, just like the Zodiac.

Posted

19.jpg

You are The Sun

Happiness, Content, Joy.

The meanings for the Sun are fairly simple and consistent.

Young, healthy, new, fresh. The brain is working, things that were muddled come clear, everything falls into place, and everything seems to go your way.

The Sun is ruled by the Sun, of course. This is the light that comes after the long dark night, Apollo to the Moon's Diana. A positive card, it promises you your day in the sun. Glory, gain, triumph, pleasure, truth, success. As the moon symbolized inspiration from the unconscious, from dreams, this card symbolizes discoveries made fully consciousness and wide awake. You have an understanding and enjoyment of science and math, beautifully constructed music, carefully reasoned philosophy. It is a card of intellect, clarity of mind, and feelings of youthful energy.

It's nice to know that everything does revolve around me. :D

Posted

I didn't want to choose just one style set so I went with all of them.

10.jpg

10.jpg

10.jpg

10.jpg

10.jpg

You are The Wheel of Fortune

Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of intoxication with success

The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you.

Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.

Posted

3.jpg

You are the Empress

Beauty, happiness, pleasure, success, luxury, dissipation.

The Empress is associated with Venus, the feminine planet, so it represents, beauty, charm, pleasure, luxury, and delight. You may be good at home decorating, art or anything to do with making things beautiful.

The Empress is a creator, be it creation of life, of romance, of art or business. While the Magician is the primal spark, the idea made real, and the High Priestess is the one who gives the idea a form, the Empress is the womb where it gestates and grows till it is ready to be born. This is why her symbol is Venus, goddess of beautiful things as well as love. Even so, the Empress is more Demeter, goddess of abundance, then sensual Venus. She is the giver of Earthly gifts, yet at the same time, she can, in anger withhold, as Demeter did when her daughter, Persephone, was kidnapped. In fury and grief, she kept the Earth barren till her child was returned to her.

Not a surprise, every test I take on this gets me Empress <33333 also lol this totally reminds me of Persona Rika! Am I very Mitsuru/Margaret oui? non? lol

Posted

Guys what is the wheel of fortune even

Posted

Like I said, you aren't doing it right! It's based on your birthday, not a stupid personality test. GOSH!

You can determine your tarot suit in a different fashion though, and it changes as time goes by. http://www.ehow.com/how_5880576_determine-tarot-suit.html

I would totally dig up my deck again if I was still into that occult shit.... Damn, I kinda wanna do it anyways.

Posted

There are different ways of discerning which Tarot card is representative of you. You can go by personality, birthdays, zodiac signs, etc. They're aspects of everyone, but I guess some aspects just come out more strongly.

This one always shows up for me, anyways.

18.jpg

You are The Moon

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.

The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you&nbsp;have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition

Posted

I can't get this darn thing to paste right SO I AM A FREAKING STAR! ;(

If it matters I'm a Aquarius =D

Posted

1.jpg

You are The Magician

Skill, wisdom, adaptation. Craft, cunning, depending on dignity.

Eleoquent and charismatic ;both verbally and in writing,

you are clever, witty, inventive and persuasive.

The Magician is the male power of creation, creation by willpower and desire. In that ancient sense, it is the ability to make things so just by speaking them aloud. Reflecting this is the fact that the Magician is represented by Mercury. He represents the gift of tongues, a smooth talker, a salesman. Also clever with the slight of hand and a medicine man - either a real doctor or someone trying to sell you snake oil.

Posted

I can't get this darn thing to paste right SO I AM A FREAKING STAR! ;(

If it matters I'm a Aquarius =D

Copy and paste the image url and then do the same with the text.

Also, I am vvery jealous of your status as an Aquarius.

Posted

Are you really an Aquarius? 'Cause, you know, all the signs got moved around since we got that 13th sign. I used to be a Leo but now I'm a Cancer.

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16

Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11

Pisces: March 11- April 18

Aries: April 18 - May 13

Taurus: May 13 - June 21

Gemini: June 21 - July 20

Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10

Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16

Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30

Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23

Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17

Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

Posted

I'm p. sure that we all still have the same starsign. Like the tropical zodiac (which is the most widely-used one i think) doesn't include Ophiuchus in it. So I'm still a Capricorn, yayy for goats <3

oh wait it only affects people born after 2009, so woo. But lol who actually cares :c

Posted

No, it affects EVERYONE! Our news paper horoscopes have been lying to us this whole time. EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS A LIE!

Posted

Oh dang. I used to be Capricorn, but I guess now I'm Sagittarius...