Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Moemon

13 posts in this topic

Posted

This is an actual rom hack. This game exists. I would play it but it stops at gen 3 so I don't feel like it. Still, I must share it with you all. <3

PS- Yes, I realize how ridiculous this is.

Posted

I do not like this mod.

Posted

Well first of all, I find this extremely hilarious.

Only accented by the Vocaloid background music with background vocals to that background music, all in pseudoscat.

Second of all, how is a gothic loli character with psychic and flying abilities and anti-Sue?

Also, pheo, I think they did some of your favorites justice. Like Weezing and Kingdra. I pretty much enjoyed them all, though.

And yeah, the point of moe is to lure you in with innocent looking adorable characters so they don't have to work so hard to make the viewer attached to them with things like depth, but man, these are so adorable. I wouldn't play the game, but I already started picking out Pokemon I'd like to be on my team.

Is that the Japanese Pokerap? Why is it so hardcore and orchestrated? And full of Engrish?

Sahaqiel

Posted

I thought it was interesting, to say the least. I kinda wanna make my own monster taming series, but with creatures that aren't monsters. Haha.

Posted

The secound half of the secound video is so hilarously adorable :>

Posted

Those were wheezing and kingdra in there? I could barely tell what anything was, I'm going to have to watch it again. Or, I guess I only watched the first video, SO.

Okay, I watched the first half of the second video. I stopped at the evee panty shot. And, while pokemon like bulbasaur and kangaskhan looked pretty cool, I don't understand why they all have to be human. I mean, I know why they are, but how does that even work? What does that make you, a slaver?

Posted

Pheo you should watch it, I've seen this video a couple times waaaay before this thread was made and I still smile at that secound half

Posted

And then there's Touhoumon, which I need to try sometime...

Posted

You've always been a slaver in Pokemon, because Pokemon have human level intelligence.

Posted

You've always been a slaver in Pokemon, because Pokemon have human level intelligence.

Well okay yeah but still these are humans now

Posted

Little girls =/= Humans now?

If that's true, then my experiments could be considered horribly. horribly inhumane.

Posted

IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, SNAKE. THOSE POKEMON WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IF THE POKEMON TRAINER WASN'T THERE GIVING ORDERS. IN EVERY BATTLE, THERE'S A SOLDIER DOING THE FIGHTING, AND A COMMANDER TELLING HIM WHAT TO DO. BY WORKING TOGETHER AS A TEAM, THEY ACCOMPLISH MUCH MORE THAN EITHER COULD ON THEIR OWN. SO LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER, PARTNER.

You recruit them by stealing them from their homes and family, and you do that by beating them half to death with lethal moves (Flamethrower, Explosion, Guillotine, Slash, etc.) and then chucking baseball sized objects at their wounded bodies.

Then the Pokeball brainwashes them into being under your complete and total control.

There's also a hunting ground for them, (Safari Zone) which is almost reminiscent of The Most Dangerous Game.

Posted

Gosh stop making me feel horribly guilty about enslaving pixelated creatures dick :CCCCCC