Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Skyward Sword Trailer and Ocarina of Time 3DS Slideshow

110 posts in this topic

Posted

Sweet lord, how ridiculous. I came to this site for Zelda news and all I see is a bunch of useless fighting! Can't we all just enjoy Zelda and be done with it? Fighting with someone you don't even know over the [i]internet [/i]for [i]ten pages[/i] is utterly moronic. How old is everyone? All of you who choose to fight with each other, grow up!

I'm still super stoked for Skyward Sword and I can't wait to play it. I don't really know how I feel about these graphics, though... It seems to me that the colors have been dulled in this second trailer, which wouldn't surprise me considering all the bitching and moaning over how colorful (god forbid something has color!) and "cartoonish" it was. Which disappoints me, because I actually really liked how bright and colorful it was in the first trailer. Now it appears duller and less...lively?

That's the only thing I'm not really liking, along with some of the tacky character designs (like that totem pole thing). But other than that, I'm still looking forward to this game and of course I'm going to play it. I think graphics are important because, naturally, our sight is one of our most powerful senses. We're visual creatures and we like to look at appealing things! But ultimately it's a good storyline and good gameplay that'll do it for me, and I'm excited to see what Skyward Sword has up its sleeve.

Posted

[quote name='ZantRant' date='07 March 2011 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1299560695' post='339104']
Fighting with someone you don't even know
[/quote]
Who are you?

Posted

[quote name='Clark Kent' date='07 March 2011 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1299560846' post='339105']
Who are you?
[/quote]

Someone who's here for the awesomeness of Zelda.

Posted

Welcome, then.

You'll soon come to understand YLA and the reason we fight. You see, we DO know each other. We're a pretty tight-knit group here on Hyrule.net.

Stick around and we'll welcome you into the fold.

Posted

[quote name='Largely Legendary' date='08 March 2011 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1299590729' post='339117']
the folds of my pussy he he
[/quote]

I lol'd bad.