Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Picto-Captions 2!!!

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks to everyone that participated! I will announce the winner, and a new (and SOO MUCH BETTER) caption when I get home from school :) Trust me, this next captions really funny! :D

Posted

Again, sorry for the double post, my edit button doesnt seem to be working :cry:

Well, I've got a winner! This captions winner is...GANANDORF333! Congrats! Heres are the scores!

Soi Karuna - 5 points

=Zoe= - 4 points

Ganandorf333 - 3 points

How ironic, 3 points, then 4, then 5, heh. :huh: Eh, oh well, very awesome captions guys!! This next caption is hilarious, and is worth 3 points (for a long find)! I've really got to find that site that had this pic, they probably have a ton of others! Anyways, here are your options

1. What is Link thinking or saying?

2. What is Zelda thinking or saying?

3. What is Ganon in the background thinking or saying before he is about to get slashed by Link?

4. Narrators thoughts.

Heres the picture, hope alot of people will caption this one, its worth alot of captions!

post-2263-1174603238_thumb.jpg

Posted

LINK: HOLY CRUD!!! WHAT THE CRUD IS HAPPENING!?!?!?

ZELDA: *GASP!*

LINK: AAAHHHH!!! THIS CRUDDY SWORD IS SCARING THE CRUD OUTTA ME!!!!

LINK: HOLY CRUD! DO YOU THINK I SHOULD STAB GANON WITH IT?!?!?

LINK: HERE GOES CRUD NOTHING!!! *Starts to stab Ganon*

GANON: *GASP!*

Posted

yea, that is kind weird

Posted

Link: This wasn't in the instruction bocklet!

Zelda: But it was in the Official Guide, Link

Link: No, it wasn't

Zelda: Who has the Triforce of Wisdom?

Ganon: *hurt* Can you two shut up?

Zelda & Link: NO!

Narrator: What will happen to Ganon? Will Link ever kill him? Will Zelda stop reading the Offical Guides before playing the games? don't miss the next chapter of LoZ: OoT. Same channel, same hour, next week!

Posted

im afraid i cant answer this

Posted

Why not?

Posted

link = HIIIII YAAAAA!! *stabs gannon*

Gannon = Oooowww... WAAAH! NO FAIR!

zelda = LINK! be nice to gannon!

link = aaaaaaww...

zelda = do as i say young man!

Link = Huh... happy now Gannon!?

Gannon = ........

zelda = ... OH DEAR GOD!!!! GANNON PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON AGAIN!!!!

Gannonn = NO! ME AND LINK WERE PLAYING SWORDS INTILL U CAME!

link = *eyes slowly expand out of sockets*..............SH**

Gannon = HIYAAAA! *stabs link with sword*

link = .......................

zelda = ................................

link = *shakes head slowly* HOLY S***!

Posted

Eh, thats okay. If you cant think of a caption, you can wait till the next one :) And besides, this one may go on for awhile, so if you do think of one, you'll have plenty of time to post it :)

Posted

Why not?

I cant seem to make a joke about this one, except for an anorexic Zelda and an LSD Link.

THAT GIVES ME AN IDEA

Zelda:*thinking* Hope this gets me skinny enough for Link

Link: MASTER SWORD PRETTY COLOR

Posted

LINK: I knew those steroids were a bad idea. . . :huh:

Posted

Again, sorry for the double post, my edit button doesnt seem to be working :cry:

Well, I've got a winner! This captions winner is...GANANDORF333! Congrats! Heres are the scores!

Soi Karuna - 5 points

=Zoe= - 4 points

Ganandorf333 - 3 points

How ironic, 3 points, then 4, then 5, heh. :huh: Eh, oh well, very awesome captions guys!! This next caption is hilarious, and is worth 3 points (for a long find)! I've really got to find that site that had this pic, they probably have a ton of others! Anyways, here are your options

1. What is Link thinking or saying?

2. What is Zelda thinking or saying?

3. What is Ganon in the background thinking or saying before he is about to get slashed by Link?

4. Narrators thoughts.

Heres the picture, hope alot of people will caption this one, its worth alot of captions!

Link: POTATOESHMATOEFOGAWA!!!!!!!!!

Zelda: WTF?!

Ganon: ROOOOAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zelda: *Gets Squished by Ganon*

Link: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrator: Is Zelda really dead? Or is she jkust faking it to get attention? Tune in next time on: "Zelda Randomness!!!!"

Posted

Link: The handle of the sword got warm.. Or it might be my pants...

Posted

Sorry that I kinda wandered away from this topic! I was looking for a caption for two days, then found it, then the site was down, so I'm back! Okay, that was a good haul, and plenty of really funny captions! And, I've of course chosen a winner............GORONMERCHANT! Congrats, you have gained 3 points, which is tied for third against Ganandorf333!! Here are the scores:

Soi Karuna - 5 points

=Zoe= - 4 points

Ganandorf333 - 3 points

GoronMerchant - 3 points

Alright, this next caption is worth another 3 points (as I said, took 2 days to find) so if you are already in the game with points, you should come in first. If someone who doesnt have points wins, they will be tied with Ganandorf333 and GoronMerchant! Alright, here are your options:

1. What is Link thinking/shouting?

2. Narrators thoughts or spoken words.

And...I feel the urge to put in a bonus question point...okay, so this will be an extra point if someone gets the answer, and remember, write the bonus question answer first, THEN your caption! Okay, here it is:

1. What is the name of the Zelda videogame this screenshot is from? (Full name!!) (I know, REALLY easy, but I couldnt think of anything else since I never really played the game!)

Okay, caption away as usual :)

post-2263-1175429084_thumb.jpg

Posted

Sorry that I kinda wandered away from this topic! I was looking for a caption for two days, then found it, then the site was down, so I'm back! Okay, that was a good haul, and plenty of really funny captions! And, I've of course chosen a winner............GORONMERCHANT! Congrats, you have gained 3 points, which is tied for third against Ganandorf333!! Here are the scores:

Soi Karuna - 5 points

=Zoe= - 4 points

Ganandorf333 - 3 points

GoronMerchant - 3 points

Alright, this next caption is worth another 3 points (as I said, took 2 days to find) so if you are already in the game with points, you should come in first. If someone who doesnt have points wins, they will be tied with Ganandorf333 and GoronMerchant! Alright, here are your options:

1. What is Link thinking/shouting?

2. Narrators thoughts or spoken words.

And...I feel the urge to put in a bonus question point...okay, so this will be an extra point if someone gets the answer, and remember, write the bonus question answer first, THEN your caption! Okay, here it is:

1. What is the name of the Zelda videogame this screenshot is from? (Full name!!) (I know, REALLY easy, but I couldnt think of anything else since I never really played the game!)

Okay, caption away as usual :)

Games name = The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Tetra = dont worry, youll be fine.

Link = im actually more worried about the fact that my fingers are somehow popping through the other end of the barrel...

Tetra = like i said, dont worry, once the barrel breaks open your fingers will explode. THATS when you worry.

*catapult fires*

link = WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!