9-11

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, with Osama Bin Laden dead, the Twin Towers are back in the news again. I was only two or three so I don't remember much. I was wondering where you were when the Twin Towers fell.

I was watching TV and the cable went out, my dad was asleep, and my mom was at work. GHSS wasn't born yet.

Posted

Your parents sound very irresponsible.

I was at school I think? I don't know. I don't remember it.

Posted

I was born the 10th.

Not the year of the attack.

It was very strange.

I had a party

the day before at a pool.

It was a fun day.

I think, in 1st grade.

I was in my school classroom.

Teacher was a bitch.

Didn't know, prolly.

She was too busy bitching

about bratty kids.

Posted

I only cared that I didn't have soccer practice that day.

Posted

Panda, I'm sorry, but I've been skipping over your recent posts :[

9/11, I was in 5th grade in Mrs. Clark's history class. We got to watch it, until the principal made all the teachers turn it off.

Posted

Yeah, Panda, it's getting old and stale.

I was in fourth grade. It was nine O'clock in the morning, and we were all sitting at our seats when we were informed that about an hour ago there was a terrorist attack on some buildings I had never heard of. I don't think I knew what terrorists even were. I think its funny that ten years later, I got out of class at nine in the morning after they killed the man responsible for the attack.

Posted

Finally XD I was kinda waiting for someone to complain. It's hard to state things in haiku form. 5/7/5 is a bitch. It was a lot of fun though, and interesting.

But yeah, my 1st grade teacher was a bitch. There was this visit-kindergarten-and-have-popcorn-and-shit day, and my 1st grade teacher wouldn't let me go cuz I had to do some animal project about mammals and fish. What the hell. That was the first time I cried in school, I sat in there for like, 2 hours and drew a squirrel.

Posted

I was nine, and I was in the fourth grade. The teachers were prohibited from showing it on TV, and I remember it was a girl in my class' birthday. Then some kid had to leave our class because I think he had a relative involved...anyway, I didn't really know what happened until later that day at soccer practice. And I remember my mom pointing to the TV and being like LOOK AT THIS KLFJDLSFKJ

Then I created my first Neopets account. lol.

Posted

Pretty sure I was sleeping

Posted

I was nine, and I was in the fourth grade.

Same age bros fistbump

rarely can you fistbump someone for being the same age as you

do not pass up on this opportunity

Posted

Yeah, Panda, it's getting old and stale.

I was in fourth grade. It was nine O'clock in the morning, and we were all sitting at our seats when we were informed that about an hour ago there was a terrorist attack on some buildings I had never heard of. I don't think I knew what terrorists even were. I think its funny that ten years later, I got out of class at nine in the morning after they killed the man responsible for the attack.

i dont even think i understood what they were talking about until some time later

and the only reason i knew what the twin towers were was because of the MIB cartoon show

Posted

I was in eighth grade, taking a standardized test with no contact with the outside world. The teachers didn't even know what was happening when an announcement came over the intercom stating that there had been an attack and not to worry, we were safe. One girl got called out of class because her father was a pilot going into New York that day and they weren't able to get a hold of him.

Posted

Same age bros fistbump

rarely can you fistbump someone for being the same age as you

do not pass up on this opportunity

Wouldn't everyone who just entered college this year be the same age? That means that a lot of us are actually the same age and this isn't all that miraculous. :(

Posted

Knuckle quit throwing off my swagger why would you even throw off my swagger

Posted

super saiyan swagger