Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

That's actually a good point

In that case, I don't think anything I recommend to you would be very practical advice.

Posted

We could have two people attack you

But whoever attacks needs to announce they are doing so

Posted

Ugh, you guys reached a consensus without me? Come on! whatever, I was gonna vote Pheo anyway because nobody listens to me.

Posted

==>Pheo:write death

"lol u lynched so fuking hard u wan sum ice for the ROEPUBRN?" Said That1guy to his brother. The Pheo was staring at the recorded tally before him. After a day of heated debate, it was decided that the dwindling mob would continue to blindly lynch itself, until it was only doing so on it's own accord, like a starfish with leprosy. And he was the elected radi to be amputated.

The Pheo cringed and stooped, and curled and twisted, and flinched and crunched as sweat shook off his activated, turmoiled face. His body was transitioning into a sort of a violent shock. Sure, his mind was blank as he realized his future, but his body, where a typical lynchee was still, was twitching as it surged with adrenaline. "I hav nee seen sum1 so pooper peeved," his sibling hummed. Everyone who had voted to kill The Pheo had moved into a circle surrounding him, and Knuckle carried a noose. His voice was condemning. "Pheo, if we don't lynch you, we run the risk that you continue to kill the town at night." The Pheo said nothing, but continued to writhe, harder at his word. The audacity of silence boomed against the acoustics in the room, with nothing to combat it but the sound of his shaking breath, as he felt their nervous gaze.

The circle, as if on cue, opened itself towards the improvised gallows. Except for That1guy, who stood in the center of the new isle, too stupid to conform to impending body language and move out of the way. Knuckle, met with this new handicapped intelligence of a barricade, trampled and teabagged the stuttering nutcase for a full, silent, unbroken ten minutes before finally leading The Pheo's rope over his brother's humiliated frown. None of the mob objected. Teabagging That1guy took priority, always.

The gallows consisted of three tables stacked on top of each other on a slant, a step ladder leaning against it, and an over hanging pole, to attach the uninhabited end of the noose to. The noose was short enough to keep a body hanging from the ceiling, but long enough for the body to drop when someone toppled the tower over. It was, in itself, a suicidal man's gallows, but more elaborate. Such would be expected from the result of a community effort. Cascade was painting pretty pink and blue and yellow flowers on the table tops with some of the corpse blood, intending to have a tribute mural to the fallen town by the end of the ordeal. Because Cascade doesn't give a shit bout that shit wooooeeee lol :(. The Pheo shook as he took care to step around her and onto the center of the table. She didn't look up.

Someone called Cascade down from the tables as Knuckle tied taught the noose to the overhang. The Pheo's shaking had only gotten worse. The Mob gathered around the gallows, their lips stained with their escaping whispers. No one objected to the lynch, but no one wanted to see The Pheo die.

Knuckle tied taught the rope, and climbed back down the step ladder. Someone tripped T1g. The strongest of the town left looked to each other, and moved their hands onto the tower. The Pheo grimaced as he became more and more drenched in his sweat. He was counting his seconds left

"One!"

The Pheo stopped.

"Two!"

The Pheo grinned.

"Three!"

One thing people seem to keep forgetting that The Pheo is the King of the Forums.

As the tables toppled, The Pheo jumped up and seized the pole above him with his hands, which everyone forgot to bind for some reason. With the strength only a king could summon, he snapped the pole in two, sliding the end of the noose suspending him off. He pulled it off his neck and threw it to the ground. The mob gasped. "Fools! I am King of the Forums! No Mortal contraption can conquer my might!" He threw himself to the floor and dashed out of the room. Everyone was too afraid to follow. They decided it would be better to Let their king leave for now, though he would undoubtably return for the end of the game. That1guy vomited on the floor and rolled in it. No one stopped him, either.

Pheo was Eridan, wolf.

==>Begin night 2

get those night actions in.

night2v.png

Posted

yay we got a wulf

Posted

See? The prince of hope can never die! Hope lives forever!

Anyway, goodnight and thank you for being awesome Rika. :D

Posted

I am proud of us!!

Posted

You're next, Gannywolf

Posted

ah, not sure how it works in other games, but item transfer will NOT take up your night action. so you can do both.

Posted

That was just beautiful.

Posted

Lol I don't think T1g has read it yet

I probably could have written it better

Posted

oh hey guys looks like my first theory will tick in tomorrow

or should i say

knuck in?

Posted

Why are all the people in pheo's story turning against each other

Posted