Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

Doesn't he have his own win condition, though?

irrelevant. Win condition or not, he does not hold the town's best interests at heart. this will count as double night kills against the town.

we should probably stop that

Posted

That is really odd 01you should have been redirected base off what Ae Ae said :/

Posted

what is pheo's claim on how he can kill people?

Posted

My understanding is he's like a hired mercenary; he can kill wolves for us at night so we don't have to kill one person per day. He wants to make it to the end of the game in order to win.

Look, guys, give me one night to sort this all out. I can analyze more accurately than anyone else, and I can guess his true intentions. You guys aren't really going to listen to T1g now that he's Gamzee, are you?

Posted

vote count

1.Cascade

2. Hateful Bitch

3. Pheonix561-- That1guy,

4. Largely Legendary

5. TheNeverine

6. Knuckle

7. That1guy

8. Kaffles

9. Sahaqiel--Rika Code, Knuckle, Aethix

10. Linox

11. Bond

12. Aethix—Hateful Bitch, Cascade

13. Ganondorf333

14. Yuriko

15. Rika Code

still 7 to lynch

Posted

First of all, I never said I was going to go around killing people. I have more than one win condition to fill, which I can't explain for time paradox reasons. Second of all, one of them still happens to be end the game alive, which means help the town win. So there's that, again.

Posted

:o Does that mean we can do... a night kill!?

Posted

T1G is Gamzee?

pheo and his bro are in CAHOOTS?

Posted

Okay, Saha is claiming seer ability. This is believable for now.

Knuckle. I will satisfy my suspicions.

Posted

You guys aren't really going to listen to T1g now that he's Gamzee, are you?

Knuckle

I can't believe you actually said that. You even worded it perfectly

Posted

1.Cascade

2. Hateful Bitch

3. Pheonix561

4. Largely Legendary

5. TheNeverine

6. Knuckle—Aethix, That1guy,

7. That1guy --Sahaqiel

8. Kaffles

9. Sahaqiel--Rika Code, Knuckle,

10. Linox

11. Bond

12. Aethix—Hateful Bitch, Cascade

13. Ganondorf333

14. Yuriko

15. Rika Code

7 to lynch, roughly 56 hours remain (day 2 end--june 7, 10:15 pm)

Posted

See, this is a much better pace.

Posted

look, the sum of it is that you and ganny are both wolves, spawned from the fact that ganny's ability seems like total shit, and you insist on standing up for him

I also think we should probably just remove pheo now and be done with it. I can't trust him to attack ganny to prove his role is legit

whatajerk

If we don't lynch Pheo today, I move that he still target me tonight so that we can get past this whole deal. This is an easily solvable problem. If we can get Saha to take a peek to see what's going on, and everything checks out, we can have a few confirmed people. I'm not all that sure as to whether Pheo is still a wolf or an indie like he says anyway, so blah blah we'll see

I'm also apt to believe that Knuckle's Town, as it'd be consistent with how he's been playing (other than a few recent posts of his), unless he's being conniving. Have we figured out what his character does?

I pretty much believe Kaffles and Saha, and I doubt TheNeverine's a wolf. Aethix, were he a wolf, has nothing to gain from confirming that I'm a townie, so I basically believe him. Although LL HASN'T YET GIVEN ME MY PUMPKIN, he seems willing enough to do so, which a wolf wouldn't be unless the item is harmful, in which case I'll tell you all once I get it. Has Yuriko pretty much been confirmed a doctor character?

I'd like more play from Cascade and Hateful Bitch :<

So, as this goes, my list of suspicions:

Pheonix561 (on account of his status as an indie being reasonably doubtful)

That1guy (on account of his overall shooting suspicion all over the place, especially at Aethix, whom I mostly believe, and myself, whom I mostly believe)

Cascade (on account of hoh my gosh we know nothing about this person I think)

Hateful Bitch (ditto, et cetera)

Posted

My understanding is he's like a hired mercenary; he can kill wolves for us at night so we don't have to kill one person per day. He wants to make it to the end of the game in order to win.

Look, guys, give me one night to sort this all out. I can analyze more accurately than anyone else, and I can guess his true intentions. You guys aren't really going to listen to T1g now that he's Gamzee, are you?

Knuckle, you have given me some good reasons to suspect you to be the wolf

lets see here:

1.) you seemed to have no trouble voting with me on Aethix, who i am now certain is town

2.) you just tried to turn everyone's opinions away from me, claiming i am distrustful because i am gamzee. It has already been established that i am town, due to the fact that the wolves killed me last night

3.) you are asking everyone to give you a chance to confirm pheo is legit. Why the puppy should we trust pheo at all. there is no reason to trust pheo. He is not in this game to assassinate all the wolves for us. Who the puppy would make a mechanic where an ex wolf spends 2 days killing off his comrades, who's identity's he already knows

4.) if you are a wolf, you just have to claim that pheo is legit, and then the town will blindlly follow the assumption that he is some sort of puppying superhero.

to put it all into perspective

you are a wolf, Knuckle

Posted

I have a question: if pheo supposedly wants Town to win, what is keeping him from disclosing the identities of all his former wolf buddies?