Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

i promise to provide birthday parties for all the town's children if i get elected

Posted

Even the paradox babies? ALL the paradox babies?

Posted

considering the baby is me, yes

Posted

All of the paradox babies. All of YOU. We have so many you's running around town eating sammiches... Cake sammiches.

Posted

thats a lie :<

by the way, i was chilling outside, and i saw a deer <3

Posted

Did you manage to catch it? Don't forget to feed some to your pups too.

We'll kill your pups when we kill you, wolf >:C

Posted

Chimetals, checks your phone.

It is the most beautiful image you will ever see.

Posted

so is day starting soon or what

Posted

i mean cascade you do pretty much not talk at all when you are IN A WEREWOLF GAME I MADE A SILLY TYPO

there we go it looks much better now! <: seriously that's awful logic to apply to me.

you all suck though, killing me on the day I was out of town >: YOU ALL JUST GOT LUCKY, and the TRUE scum is still out there lol. I WAS UNWILLING, I DID NOT INTEND FOR THIS >: TAVROS JUST WANTED FRIENDS, and poetry! >: what have you doneeeee

k dead now

Posted

puppy U KANAYA

Posted

==>Get up

FINALLY! Day3! Youre all so glad to see this day, so glad to escape from that day so much like that troll movie, “Troll man relives the same day over and over again until he completes a string of events to save and help other trolls in such an unlikely chain that it would only ever happen in a movie” except one person isn’t here celebrating with everyone else.

==>Find missing person

You find Kaffles, cut in half, green blood everywhere. Seems she didn’t live to see thisday 3. Not like she would have seen it anyway, but whatever.

Kaffles was Terezi, Town.

==>StartDay 3

11 people remain, it takes 6 to lynch. 96 hours remain. (day ends june 13, 7:30 pm forum-time....or whatever this post displays)

Posted

The results are in!! Sahaqiel is certainly town, but he does have slightly different conditions from mine. From what I understand, he can see a person's abilities and any previous night actions they have done. However, i think he needs some stuff, or already has the necessary items, in order to use all of these abilities.

These things are pretty vague, so Sahaqiel may need to clarify because I think I got a few things wrong.

Posted

yeah umm kaffle's outburst was pretty freaking unecessary and may have just cost the wolves the game

i am pretty sure LL has been using the disguise of a vigilante in order to be open about his killing

i would have said this even without that outburst because theoretically there should be two dead people tonight

got anything to say about that LL

i also think the wovles are all people who have had their hearts broken by vriska

which you fit into perfectly

Posted

GUESS WHO GOT ATTACKED AGAIN!!! D:<

Bitch killed my robot.