Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

I only have one power

Posted

And another thing; if you are willing to kill G333 now, I will name him as an alternative since I suspect both of you.

Posted

No! Everyone but you has two abilities! Dave and his timetables/moving attacks to the next day, Rose and her seer powers/whatever she could do with her wands, EVEN ARADIA WHO YOU TRUSTED MORE THAN ANYONE HAD ROBOTS AND DOCTOR POWERS. HOW COULD YOU IGNORE THAT.

Now you're acting like Aethix.

Not saying it's a reason against you, I'm just pointing that out.

Also I derped in my last post, I meant why are you trying to kill me during the day when you can't kill Ganny at night? Surely it'd be better to kill Ganny with a daytime lynch?

And another thing; if you are willing to kill G333 now, I will name him as an alternative since I suspect both of you.

Also who said I was willing to kill ganny? I'm just speaking to your logic. I suspect you so much more than I suspect ganny. I'm not taking my vote off you.

Posted

Yuri didn't have doctor abilities; just protection

and all the others you mentioned were indies knuck -_-

Posted

I will kill G333, tomorrow. He is my next lynch target if you are an independent. If LL tries to night-kill you, you still have a day to survive and try to lynch more town, putting you at an advantage.

Also, I am sure you can agree with me that Rika's logic about automatic suspicion for anyone with multiple abilities has its holes, so I kinda tried to get her attention to these holes.

Double post; Rika you get my point, protection and robots is two abilities. If you need a troll, Equius had the robot arm and robot eye powers. That's two examples.

Posted

If I voted for Knuckle would it be the final blow or not?

Posted

Why do you disagree with me? Are you just trying to end the day?

Posted

No it's be 3/6

Posted

I have no logical reason really.

Posted

Linkprow

Did you even read this lol

The fact that you're stalling so much is making me suspect cahoots ok

But I'll try to not do that since I guess it could just be you not being sure

Probably not being sure because this is the first time you ever really posted in this game idk

Posted

Day doesnt end till 24 hours go by. thats 16 more hours.

1.Cascade

2. Teto--Knuckle

3. Pheonix561

4. Largely Legendary

5. Linkprow—Ganondorf333,

6. Knuckle--Teto, Rika Code,

7. That1guy

8. Kaffles

9. Sahaqiel

10. Linox

11. Bond

12. Aethix

13. Ganondorf333

14. Yuriko

15. Rika Code

4 to lynch

Posted

Okay, I just want you to trust me. Please try to see that I just want these guys out of the way so LL can take care of the Wolf!

LL; I am sorry if I ever mistrusted you, but these guys make me think that you are our only hope for killing the wolves. Please, help me lynch Teto today, and I swear I will have your back when we vote on G333 tomorrow.

I am going to bed. Out of courtesy, please don't lynch me while I'm offline!

Posted

Day doesnt end till 24 hours go by. thats 16 more hours.

Oh? I forgot about that. Lol it's 5am and I've been sitting up doing this >:

Posted

I will kill G333, tomorrow. He is my next lynch target if you are an independent. If LL tries to night-kill you, you still have a day to survive and try to lynch more town, putting you at an advantage.

Also, I am sure you can agree with me that Rika's logic about automatic suspicion for anyone with multiple abilities has its holes, so I kinda tried to get her attention to these holes.

Double post; Rika you get my point, protection and robots is two abilities. If you need a troll, Equius had the robot arm and robot eye powers. That's two examples.

Yuri's robots were the protection ability

She will send a robot to protect someone (I know it is a robot firsthand because she protected me on night 2)

Posted

@Sideli I skimmed it. I think I'll just go with the overwhemingly suspicious person. Worst that can happen is that the wolves get close to winning. If they win they'll have like a 2-minute celebration and that will be the end.

Knuckle

Double Post: Not that the wolves will win as knuckle is most definitely the wolf.