Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Homestuck Werewolf

1509 posts in this topic

Posted

Also Chimetals, does the day auto-end if a majority vote is met or do we still wait the 16 hours. I'm forgetting these things.

Posted

we'll chill. ive seen how easily everyone plays musical votes, besides, everyone needs a chance to read, post, and/or vote.

Posted

So...

After LL & Gan Gan post?

Posted

this is so intense

Posted

I have to go to bed, I have testing tomorrow

So I am just going to use my ability and sleep :P

Posted

@Saha: I know, right?

Posted

LET'S DANCE, YURIKO

Posted

Thanks for having my back man. These guys don't want to listen to me. If you want to vote nobody, then i will gladly retract my vote.

Posted

My confidence is every growing in LL & Knuckle cahoots. Still not very strong though.

Speaking of LL, I think he is on to you guys too and would vouch for me.

I mean look at that. You really do seem as if you're speaking for LL in that post. I don't know why you would be able to confidently say he was "on to you guys" like that.

Also out of interest Knuckle, what have you even seen with your seer powers? Saha was a seer too. It'd be pretty odd to have two seers I think.

But Linkprow's role. What kind of role is that anyway? Just seems like a deterrent from attacking him really.

At risk of looking like the bad guy, I'm keeping my vote on Knuckle.

Posted

I have posted several times on what I found with my seer role, so I will summarize for you;

First night, I looked up Equius, who died that night.

Second night, I looked up Rika, found out about her leadership vote and something strange that might be a second ability she is hiding.

Third night, I looked into Sahaqiel and verified his abilities and found out that he was looking for a wand to do something.

Fourth night, I attempted to analyze G333 but was thrown off, possibly by his Bec powers but I think it was someone else since there was no mention of Bec.

Also, I am not in cahoots with LL, how could you even say that. You called me out for suspecting him a few pages back, for goodness sake!

And Rika, my second skill is a passive protecting ability that activates randomly (all the luck), so it's unfair for you to judge me as having two abilities and just one for Aradia. Also, you still haven't rationalized why Equius, a town, would also have two abilities, to say nothing of your hidden second ability which hasn't come into play yet.

Posted

I have no secondary ability

I said that the eating of words part was probably describing my character, and the way he types

Equius may have just one ability, but it involve an item, like how Araida had to build her robot to use her ability (it was the machine she kept mentioning I believe)

I think your ability might have given a vague description of what the ability involve doing

Posted

@Saha: But I don't like dancing :<

Posted

Okay, let's play this safe. Who among us would be the least useful at this point in the game? Because they're probably the ones who are werewolves since I would expect they lack a good support ability.

I think at this point, I'm pretty useless. I wouldn't be surprised if the town chose to lynch me using something that makes sense, like math. As in, it is confirmed that a wolf will not attack me at night. This increases the odds that anyone other than me will be killed at night. Lynching a town/indie who is not me increases the danger that anyone other than me will die at night, while lynching me doesn't change this figure at all.

For example:

Let's say that there are five players. One is a wolf, and one is a townie revealed to be invulnerable at night. This means that the wolf would choose one of the remaining three: a 33.3% (repeating, of course ;D) chance that each would be lynched that night if the wolf chose completely randomly. If the town were to lynch one of the three who can be killed at night, then the wolf has two targets to choose from that night (other than the invincible one): a 50% chance for each. However, if the town were to lynch the invincible one, that night there would still be a 33.3% chance that any one of them would be lynched that night.

It's beneficial to every player but me to lynch me over any other town.

Except if my ability actually redirects the attack to someone else, all this is irrelevant.

Posted

G333, your usefulness lies in the fact that you are an indispensable voter who can't be taken out by a vigilante/werewolf. I still don't get your motive, but I am tired of suspecting the two remaining kids since it gets me nowhere and makes Teto think I am a wolf. You and Teto have my (somewhat reluctant) support.

Can we entertain the notion of other possible Werewolves besides me now?

Rika; I am only telling you what I read. Please believe me when I say that my analyses almost always gave two abilities for a person (except for you if what you say is absolutely true), an active ability and either a passive ability or one that required an item. I have an active and passive ability, as did Equius (his description hinted deflection was active and his robot eye was passive, I promise). Most of the independents have an active ability and another ability that needed an item. I promise you that the information I've researched points to this.

Posted

I've been out of the game a lot. And lynches half the time happen when I'm away for sleep. Both of those happen to be those cases I'm pretty sure. But I can't really remember very well.