Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

If you're laughing at me for not being a fast reader then seriously squid you >:

Posted

no, the first ep is bloody insane, i didnt catch even half of it when i first watched the series with t1g. i dont remember if we just went "CLOSE ENOUGH" and pretended like we saw it, or paused to read, too.

but ive paused enough of bakemonogatari and sayonara zetsubou sensei that its not something thatd amuse me......i think when you hit ep 2+ youll get whats so funny.

Posted

Okay

Okay

I'm watching you

In related news, watched episode one of Welcome to the NHK as well.

Posted

Teto, I would never be able to make fun of someone for not being able to read fast. I was just laughing because that's the exact reason I've only finished the first episode and the sad reason I still haven't finished the series. I was hoping the next person to post in the thread would be Shaq. Sorry for that. They really do talk realllllly fast, though. Thinking about it now, though, if I downloaded the series and put the speed at around 85%, maybe I could be able to read things without the sound being too distorted to not be watchable. Maybe.

In other news, I want to watch that anime, Teto. Welcome to the NHK, that is.

GOSH, STEINS;GATE WAS SO GOOD. How can I betray you so quickly. More on that topic, I'm watching Monster next. I'm more hardcore than any of you, watching a 74-episode animu that's actually good. The only way you could beat me is by watching The Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Or maybe JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? I think that might be lengthy or maybe that's just the manga.

Posted

holy crap, monster? i never got around to watching it, but i /did/ read the manga. jeegus, though, 74 eps.....a little part of me is screaming "marathon! MA-RA-THON!"

Posted

OhmyGod.

Posted

not the best thing i ever saw but arakawa is great

Posted

o lol ya.

Tatami Galaxy is really fast paced in terms of dialogue. And it's also really stylistic and atmospheric. It's a great series with a lot of lines like that, so I urge you to keep watching, even if it's crazy.

Posted

OhmyGod.

CHIS SWEET HOME OMG

really, though, why is that song so catchy (noeeeeee ;n;)

@saha

yeah, idk about you, but my favorite is that one guy, you know, whatshisname.

Posted

>Naru looks like she could be H/T's daughter

>Theory is disproved in chapter 2

>Scratch that, GAZELLE is totally H/T's son. He looks the part and certainly has that Holland sort of personality!

>Chapter 3:

tumblr_m1ic9jnz7E1qlouf1.png

Welp.

tumblr_m1fb9efkY01r95dw1.gif

Why BONES. Why? All I want is to see their kid; you have a golden opportunity with 2 characters. Goddamn I actually had hope for this sequel. The G-Monsters were one lame thing, this crap is a whole other story.

Posted

Why BONES. Why?

Why BONES. Why?

Why BONES.

Why?

looks like someone is unfamiliar with the BONES canon

Posted

For sequels? Yeah for sequels (haven't checked out the second DTB series because of it yet. *shrugs*)

I like BONES' stuff, but they suck ass at sequels. This isn't even. I mean like. GRAH.

Please make AO decent in the end, please make AO decent in the end. I already like some of the characters and the setting's ok. The monsters just suck and I demand H/T's daughter/son to be shown.

At least the OP theme is fabulous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tshK_-qqE0g

I'm excited to see that animated.

Posted

On a related note one page back, I'm downloading Welcome to the NHK. And Tatami Galaxy. Not because NHK was mentioned, but because it was mentioned somewhere else. Not because Tatami was mentioned, but because I saw beautiful wallpapers somewhere else.

Be grateful for the somewhere else that forced me to do this. I mean, it's not like I WANT to watch what Teto and Shaq like... I just felt like you needed someone to discuss it with... that's all. Baka...

Also, downloading Trava: Fist Planet, the prequel to Redurinu. Now I have five? things to watch. Zipang, Monster, NHK, Tatami, and Trava. What have I gotten myself into.

Posted

If it makes you feel any better, I downloaded The Tatami Galaxy and Welcome to the NHK after you posted that big recommendation picture. Those in particular because Amazon keeps recommending them to me.

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou I did download too (because it was 2eps only), but I got it and the subtitles were in french.

Kind of like when I downloaded AnoHana the first time and it had no subtitles at all.