Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

Production delays?! Are they still making the episodes?!

Posted

Maybe the animation is so intense that it needs more time.

Posted

Is that from a subber's website or what.

Where are you getting that from

Posted

Yeah considering I'm already seeing gifs and posts about this week's episode on tumblr, it's whatever subbing group it is delaying when they'll release their subbed version by a day or so. chill out, pheo

(god why don't people tag their puppying spoiler posts i really hate tumblr sometimes)

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Oh gotcha.

Posted

this just in

all audio tracks have been removed from all raw files

the scripts have been burned

all animation cells have been shredded and scattered

all the writers have taken vows of silence and have cut all their fingers off too

a big picture of tom waits with a big cock on his head has been found stuck to the side of a very tall building in New York City, and everybody agrees that it should stay

Knuckle, T1g and Eka like this

Posted

a dark day

Teto likes this

Posted

Ok I watched kill la kill 12 and let me just say

Ryouko's Dad was a total badass

Posted

I'm going to wait until HorribleSubs have it up. I care more about my clean folder full of [HorribleSubs] titles than I do about the show it self.

Posted

downloading the new episode the now~~ pheo you should download it and get online to watch it with me at some point this weekend... wish me luck everyone... ):

Posted

I do too teto, i just delete the not horriblesubs one later when horriblesubs is out

Posted

Cascade, I'll definitely watch it with you tomorrow. I'll be on skype just sometime, eventually, probably after noon knowing your schedule, and we'll watch it together.

Posted

I am the only one who has watched Kill la Kill

so no one can talk with me about how

Berserk Ryouko is actually kind of horrifying to behold. Far more so than most characters that go into some sort of "berserk mode" in anime. Her features are distorted, her skin is a sickly green, and her puppyING TEETH ARE HUGE. Her face is completely unrecognizable and she is constantly bleeding her boiling blood everywhere. So yeah they nailed that

and also Satsuki is being the puppying boss that she is. She makes me want to follow her on her crusade to conquer high schools around the world

and yeah, we all figured out from the previous episode that Satsuki was expecting her Elite Four to lose. Their uniforms have probably been largely untested up to this point, and hadn't seen any real action against a strong opponent, so using Ryouko to work out the kinks is a brilliant idea.

also Mako snapping Ryouko out of it was SOOOOOO OBVIOUS. They hinted at that like 2 episodes when Senketsu explicitly points out that Mako is the key to getting Ryouko to calm down

there is more to talk about but its 3 AM and I am tired and i have a test in 16 hours. night

Agent Zako and pheonix561 like this

Posted

I just marathoned Kill la kill to see what you all are talking about and it keeps popping up on my dashboard. And honestly, it remind me a lot of the anime version of Witchblade in terms with the fanservice was a bit way too much and really annoying as well as take away from the story in favor for fanservice bits though it is even more so here. I felt it could have also use at least a bit of foreshadowing about the potential of her uniform thing, since it felt like a lot of the stuff they were being made up on the spot during production rather than planned ahead of time. There also was not enough breaks between all the action, in my opinion, and when there was it was mainly for fanservice.

It wasn't a really enjoyable experience and was kinda dull.

Posted

Well said.