Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Okay which fight are you referring to, because if its the fight with a certain poker player then i absolutely want to watch this episode. I also have not been watching, just because I read the whole thing not long before the anime started airing and its all fresh enough in my memory that I don't really need to go back and watch it again but if its THE ONE PARTICULAR FIGHT THAT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE then I need to watch it. Who did he fight. What happened.

The Vroom Vroom Part-3-is-Over Standmobile

tumblr_n7u7rtPJX31skw6elo2_1280.jpg

Edited by DR SHRUBBERY! (see edit history)
Agent Zako and pheonix561 like this

Posted

Pheo just watch the anime as it airs. We get it the D'Arby fight is great, but you are still missing out

Posted

NO

Posted

Still pretty far from there.

ugh /m/ is slower than frozen molasses how can you even stand being there? :sadlink:

I don't know why I bothered visiting 4chan to check when I was already basically 100% sure /m/ must stand for mecha.

NO

http://imgur.com/P9TRp67

Exhibit A

A post in my recent thread on /m/ detailing my absolute worship of Getter Robo

Exhibit B

Which stands for BEN who is the TRUE CULPRIT! PROBABLY! BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WHO COULD HAVE DONE IT DIDN'T!

If so, good on you, it was most surprising. Lulz were had.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

You can shout something in Kamen Rider General and I might come out.

Though I try to avoid there because Gaim Spoilers.

Posted

It still hasn't updated actually. Hasn't been subbed yet

Posted

Still pretty far from there.

http://imgur.com/P9TRp67

Exhibit A

A post in my recent thread on /m/ detailing my absolute worship of Getter Robo

Exhibit B

Which stands for BEN who is the TRUE CULPRIT! PROBABLY! BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WHO COULD HAVE DONE IT DIDN'T!

If so, good on you, it was most surprising. Lulz were had.

You got me. I can't even remember the last time i browsed 4chan seriously, but I needed to look up some mech stuff, and while google images and deviantart can get you interesting single images, I knew i had to go to the only place i knew of where I could find open debate about the most specific issues of a general topic that only the most devoted fans could discuss. I saw what could only have been your thread and I knew what I had to do. I wasn't planning on saying anything about it ever again, but then again I probably could have tried to make it less obvious it was me.

DANG!!!

Posted

pheo look at the tomodachi life thread already

Posted (edited)

You got me. I can't even remember the last time i browsed 4chan seriously, but I needed to look up some mech stuff, and while google images and deviantart can get you interesting single images, I knew i had to go to the only place i knew of where I could find open debate about the most specific issues of a general topic that only the most devoted fans could discuss. I saw what could only have been your thread and I knew what I had to do. I wasn't planning on saying anything about it ever again, but then again I probably could have tried to make it less obvious it was me.

DANG!!!

I MIGHT HAVE KNOWN. YOU'LL HAVE TIME TO CONSIDER YOU FOLLY IN A NICE CELL

Take him away boys!

Edited by Necropolis (see edit history)
pheonix561 likes this

Posted

pheo is dragged away kicking and screaming

"you set me up! YOU SET ME UP!"

2014-06-23.jpg

SilverAlchemic and pheonix561 like this

Posted (edited)

The official english Gundam website just got a snazzy update and has lots of free episodes streaming including all of Gundam Build Fighters, both seasons of Gundam 00, SD Gundam Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors, and Gundam SEED Destiny (which I urge everyone not to watch unless they're a crazy completionist like me and have also seen Gundam SEED. Even then. Please don't).

Check it out http://en.gundam.info/index/white

Also >Dio screaming anything but WRRRRYYYYY

Edited by Agent Zako (see edit history)

Posted

This is like the fourth or fifth time I've been singled out on 4chan. I leave too much of a trace whenever I post anywhere.

Posted

is this Stardust Crusaders episode 10 or the first episode of Battle Tendency?

SC.

Also speaking of Gundam y'all know about Reconguista in G coming out right?

Herehereherehere

RIGHT?

New one with Kenichi Yoshida designs !!

04c5f444f4f876bf6b6d2de2a4c8ae5314035222

Posted

"I'm excited for it because it looks like Eureka 7." -Eka

Why aren't you watching Captain Earth? Or Overman King Gainer. All robots, all look the same. And by that, I obviously mean they all seem to have animation levels only the gods know of.

It's kind of funny. I saw a .webm of Captain Earth on /m/ and it looked amazing and I was like "Hmmm, I wonder what this is from". The .webm ended with the title "Captain Earth". Shows how bad I am.

(I kind of dislike the MC's design of Reconguista though, especially with that stupid smile he has on. Lalah 2.0 looks nice though.)

Posted

"I'm excited for it because it looks like Eureka 7." -Eka

Why aren't you watching Captain Earth? Or Overman King Gainer. All robots, all look the same. And by that, I obviously mean they all seem to have animation levels only the gods know of.

It's kind of funny. I saw a .webm of Captain Earth on /m/ and it looked amazing and I was like "Hmmm, I wonder what this is from". The .webm ended with the title "Captain Earth". Shows how bad I am.

(I kind of dislike the MC's design of Reconguista though, especially with that stupid smile he has on. Lalah 2.0 looks nice though.)

Well E7 was the first I saw of his chara designs (and probably what he's most known for) but I just really love his art style in general, everyone looks so... smooth and flow-ish, if that makes any sense. I also watched Overman and played through at least half of Arc Rise Fantasia (he did chara designs for that game). I'd play more but I'm just stuck, pfft.

Captain Earth is ok. I'm at least happy that they don't use CG for the robots. But overall its pretty meh. I felt the same way about Star Driver (and its the same team from BONES so *shrugs*). Overman had cool robots and pretty cool chara designs but was overall just slow and boring (imo).

Reconguista's MC looks a lot like Truth from AO, too. Like facial structure and hair-wise.