Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

I forget, is there another episode of Cenco roll now?

Posted

"Episode"

No, there's a sequel movie coming out for it this summer. Don't expect to watch it for another 9 months after its release though.

Posted

Will it be a full movie animated by a studio and stuff? Or will it just be the same guy animating it all by himself again?

Posted

No idea, but I bet a bit of Google searching would have an answer.

Posted

nah I'll just ponder it for the rest of my life

Teto and T1g like this

Posted

Anime is weird. I think about this sometimes, how the things that are strange about it sort of fly by my head these days. Some times there are aspects of some anime that I think, man, my dad would like that. But then I think, oh, he wouldn't make it past the talking penguin. I think there's something about growing up with the absurdities of anime that give you a stronger suspension of disbelief.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Anime is weird. I think about this sometimes, how the things that are strange about it sort of fly by my head these days. Some times there are aspects of some anime that I think, man, my dad would like that. But then I think, oh, he wouldn't make it past the talking penguin. I think there's something about growing up with the absurdities of anime that give you a stronger suspension of disbelief.

Every time I had to read some magical realism, I suffered much less than my classmates.

Anime: Saving your mind

BY BREAKING IT :D

Posted

1 minute Makoto Shinkai short. Worth your time.

T1g and pheonix561 like this

Posted

One Piece 669

one-piece-3338755.jpg

Katamari reference ???

Posted

Jojo episode 10

the realization that the reason araki has more protagonists is so there can be more sudden and tragic deaths. Hol Horse and J. Geil puppying wrecked Avdol

Posted

Usopp foreshadowing is my favourite, I remember reading about it before but I like noticing things first-hand as well. Chapter 24 versus chapter 713

SpI4fom.png

PvwBbH4.png

Posted

Saw the 17th century novel Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes for 50p in a shop today, so considering where I'm at in One Piece I felt drawn to the title, and bought it. Why not I suppose. Cheap book, might read it one day. Don't know the reasoning behind the reference in Donquixote Doflamingo's name, but this was probably the namesake.

Posted

Ping Pong 10 was everything I hoped it would be, and then some. I'm really happy the match lasted the full episode. That was thrilling.

Posted

So this will be kind of a weird post but I listen to this great musician Andra Cilliers who I love and who is outrageously underrated, but her voice also kind of reminds me of ryuko from KLK?

2XEFXf7.png

Posted

Pheo only listens to vocalists who sound like their voices causes them physical pain.

pheonix561 likes this