Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chase

28 posts in this topic

Posted

do aborted babies go to heaven

Posted

According to Catholicism, they go to purgatory.

According to Protestants, they go to heaven because they haven't been inflicted with original sin.

I'm not sure what I believe about aborted babies. I believe abortion is wrong in most instances, but as far as where the babies go, I don't know. I prefer to think that God would save them anyway, though, because obviously they don't have the mental capacity to "choose" anything. I feel the same way about mentally ill people.

Posted

According to Protestants, they go to heaven because they haven't been inflicted with original sin.

puppyING CALLED IT.

I win, Teto.

Posted

So people who abort babies go to heaven.

puppyING CALLED IT.

I win, Teto.

Man puppy yooou

Fetus heaven would suck anyway

Fetuses are't even human

They are less than animals

THEN WHY DO ANIMALS NOT GO TO HEAVEN

Posted

If they believe in Christ, yes.

Entrance into heaven isn't based on our actions, in the sense that if we're "good" we'll get into heaven and "bad" we'll go to hell. Obviously, people are all different ranges from good to bad, and they all have different sins and struggles. Getting into heaven is based solely on whether or not you are fully convinced that Christ died for your sins and will raise you from the dead.

On animals:

The verdict is still out. The Bible doesn't really mention them at all in terms of heaven. I also like to think that I'd see my pets again, but it wouldn't upset me if I didn't either.

Posted

What if they did believe in christ up until the point that the world puppyed them over so much that they gave up hope

and then they died in a gutter moments later

would they go to hell

"god is forgiving"

Posted

I don't know.

Posted

What if all the people in mental hospitals claiming to be christ

are christ

Posted

So, what if a person lives a really good life. They help lots of people, never be mean to anyone, admit when they've done the wrong thing and try and fix what they've done. But they don't believe in Christ. Do they get a chance at all to go to heaven?

Posted

What if they rape everybody in the world, kill a generation of children, believe in Christ and ask for forgiveness, do they go to heaven?

Posted

I'd prefer to think there wasn't a Hell. It makes God less of a dickhead lol ):

Posted

So, what if a person lives a really good life. They help lots of people, never be mean to anyone, admit when they've done the wrong thing and try and fix what they've done. But they don't believe in Christ. Do they get a chance at all to go to heaven?

I like to think that there's some way for them to get in, like a last chance to repent or something. :)

What if they rape everybody in the world, kill a generation of children, believe in Christ and ask for forgiveness, do they go to heaven?

If they truly, sincerely beg for forgiveness, they get accepted I guess. Of course, we're talking a huge turnaround in a person's character.

Posted

I'd like to do good things because I /want/ to do good things.

Not because someone tells me to.

I'd also like to go to some place nice when I die, because of what I've done, not because I do or don't believe in a higher power.

Maybe I just want to be good for the sake of being good.

Well hey, I'll make my own heaven. And all of you guys are invited.

Posted

I'd prefer to think there wasn't a Hell. It makes God less of a dickhead lol ):

I like to think that the devil likes to puppy THINGS UP for everyone. Everyone. (Screw blaming God. I blame the devil.... FOR ALL THE BAD THINGS >:( ) FFFFUCCCK YOU DEVIL.

Posted

do aborted babies go to heaven

abortion and religion in the same topic, surprisingly not about abortion, but about religion.

you have skills.