Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

I kick the dirt with my hooves.

"This doesn't seem quite fair. We don't even know if they're a wolf or not."

Posted

You guyys need to remember that you guys are posting mainly when I'm asleep and at school.

Yuriko bandwagon I guess

Posted

This is gonna be fun. :>

Ohai Saha.

I guess the generous thing to do would be to vote for my self.

Yuriko

Posted

actually, pheo, why are you switching your vote up so much? well, not so much vote-switching, but leading-the-bandwagon switching? i mean, id expect that kind of thing coming from t1g, not you. you tend to back up your lynches with reasoning, and even though its the first day, i cant see what reasoning makes anyone a particularly better target that yuriko.

Posted

So, apparently, I CAN do something but...um...

Did anybody else get the thing in the role message that the GM can't talk about until night time?

Posted

actually, pheo, why are you switching your vote up so much? well, not so much vote-switching, but leading-the-bandwagon switching? i mean, id expect that kind of thing coming from t1g, not you. you tend to back up your lynches with reasoning, and even though its the first day, i cant see what reasoning makes anyone a particularly better target that yuriko.

How am I switching up my vote? If I recall correctly, the only person I've voted for so far was Linkprow. And I've retracted my votes as many times as I've voted. Which is to say, once. I don't recall starting any bandwagons in this particular game, either. I said Yuri was acting scummy, and so was T1g, and if you'll notice, I haven't cast a vote on either of those yet. If anything, I want everyone to realize how scummy T1g is being, while simultaneously not casting votes to get everyone to talk longer and spend more time on day one.

You first hunted for whoever Rarity was, deciding Rarity was obviously a wolf despite having not seen the show. Once you suspected (not confirmed) someone of being Rarity, you voted for them and accused them of being scum. It wasn't until she lied about her role that she started acting suspicious, though. Why did you attack Yuri like that, just for being Rarity?

He's been dodging this question, and still hasn't given me a real answer. Unless of course, his answer is "Because I just felt like hunting for Rarity," which we all know, given the fact that this is Cascade's game, is a poor choice. Unless Cascade specifically made Rarity the wolf because Rarity finally gave into her superiority complex and started killing all the ugly ponies, deciding to hunt for Rarity specifically for as little of a reason as he's provided was a very brazen move for him to make.

Posted

Uhm.

This game is confusing.

Anyway, bandwaggoning Yuriko. You're a great person, but it's day 1. Surely you understand. Shirley.

Also since when is my name HGSS

It's GHSS

Gosh

Posted

Wait, no seriously. Has anyone gotten a message about this Lovers faction business?

Posted

Welp, I have no messages at all at the moment, so sorry, no.

Posted

CRAP. Uh... RETRACT

Because, apparently, I get to choose a lover at night (lol) and then we become part of a special Lovers faction. I don't know what this does because Cas being kind of secretive about this.

Posted

what

Posted

A lover? Cas would do that.

I know of this lover role you speak of.

Are you sure you get to choose one or has one already been chosen?

Posted

It says I choose a person. Did you get this as part of your role, Linox? Or is this a plot thing?

Posted

No, I've seen the lover in action before and know what it's about.

You really have no idea what it does? Or are you hiding something?

Posted

I literally have no idea and this will probably kill me horribly.

Y'see, this is the part where i attempt to bury that post under pages upon pages of nonsense.