Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

how frequently have we had an unintentional roleclaim day 1, anyway?

Posted

If you let me live I won't kill anyone without the majority of the towns consent.

See, this here is thinking. We can basically set up a side-vote to treat Linkprow's ability as a second lynch (provided he really is a vigilante). I'd be happy to keep track of the side-vote tally, if we choose to go this route

Posted

But who would we pick now? And Linkprow, if you're gonna do this, you're gonna have to be a little more active. At least enough to see the second tally and give some input.

Posted

24 HOURS HAVE PASSED

72 hours remain...

2:47am BST 17/08 - 2:47am BST 20/08

Vote Count!

1. Cirt
  2. Rika Code
  3. Chimetals
  4. Pheonix561
  5. That1guy
  6. Yuriko-chan
  7. Sideli
  8. Ganondorf333
  9. Knuckle
  10. Sahaqiel
  11. Kaffles
  12. Largely Legendary
  13. Brodongo
  14. Linox
  15. Jareddude
  16. Golden Heart- -Silver Soul
  17. Linkprow (8) - Sideli, That1guy, LL, Linox, Kaffles, Chimetals, Rika Code, Jareddude
  18. Ammonsa

Posted

Okay I believe I can do that. Also let's not rush a desicion for who I kill, I can only kill one person at the moment.

Posted

im cool with a second lynch. retract.

and we have tons of time to figure out another person, no worries.

Posted

im all for letting linkprow live. Having a vigilante to use at our consent would make the game more interesting/faster.

Edit: Also i think it would be cool if we did Linkprow votes in blue

Posted

ok im fine with this retract

also its going to be really hilarious if it turns out linkprow is a wolf

agree with blue votes too

Posted

And the cycle of vigilante continues.

RETRACT

Posted

im all for letting linkprow live. Having a vigilante to use at our consent would make the game more interesting/faster.

blue votes are for GM notifications, like "hay can i get a vote count?" should be posted in blue.

Posted

Okay I believe I can do that. Also let's not rush a desicion for who I kill, I can only kill one person at the moment.

If possible, I'd like for you to expand on this a bit. Can you only kill one person per game, or are there conditions you must satisfy before killing again?

"8. If you need to contact the GM to ask for a vote tally, or to ask that an inactive player be prodded or replaced, or to ask for a deadline extension, put these requests in blue, bold text."

We'll have to choose a different color. How about green?

Posted

that would actually be kind of awesome. Here's my thoughts. Basically its the first day. Villagers have no idea who to vote off. We are all blind. The werewolves, on the other hand are busy plotting and trying to direct us away from themselves with distraction. They are excited to be a werewolf and manipulate us. So who's been the most active in throwing around distractions? Yuriko. If I were to vote right thats who I'd pick. I'm still holding out until later though. This is all speculation of course

Posted

If possible, I'd like for you to expand on this a bit. Can you only kill one person per game, or are there conditions you must satisfy before killing again?

also, are you gonna be able to increase your kills per night somehow?

Posted

And the cycle of vigilante continues.

RETRACT

linox

we tried linox

now his first victim will lash out at another

Posted

I can only kill one person in the entire game right now. If certain people die in any way I get an extra kill. There are three of these people so I can get a maximum of 4 kills this game. I can only kill once per night and that won't change. I'm not sure if the three people are townie or wolves but I'm sure they'll end up dying without me needing to get involved.