GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

looks like a candle to me. Rika is a dirty wolf sinner.

Posted

yeah i dont see any relation to gmp's character in that image

Posted

i want you to explain two things for us

it is no longer too dangerous and early. what did you know?

and what the hell kind of doctor has a side effect for succeeding, and what would it be?

After re-reading my ability, now that I know I can target multiple people, I think I target one less after every time someone I protect gets attacked, since some of my demons get injured in the scuffle and need to rest (they do not need to successfully protect someone, they just need to be attacked)

Also, wolves, since my demons are separate from me, I can protect myself, which I will tonight

Posted

I mean I have a side effect if I am 100% successful in using my ability, so maybe the tabooer does too?

Goodness gracious thas is a relief, I thought maybe it was going to be like a delay effect thing

I mean, I targeted people I wanted to protect, but at the same time a little sketchy on, EVERYONE dieing almost gave me a heart attack

Also my magic cap makes it a 100% protection with a15% chance of killing the one I protect, I think, so that is why I took the risk

Compared to my usual 20% protection rate, that chance to kill is not all that bad

btw, since you are all already overly suspicious of me, I am the doctor

How was it incoherent Cas?

Posted

t1g, you just countered your own argument there.

drawback=15% chance of killing her target, jeegus.

Posted

After re-reading my ability, now that I know I can target multiple people, I think I target one less after every time someone I protect gets attacked, since some of my demons get injured in the scuffle and need to rest (they do not need to successfully protect someone, they just need to be attacked)

making up stuff at the last minute

Also, wolves, since my demons are separate from me, I can protect myself, which I will tonight

yeah i am pretty sure you are a wolf at this point. this doesnt even make any sense

Posted

looks like a candle to me. Rika is a dirty wolf sinner.

Seriously, I have been trying to figure out what that little image is, so you only heard my guesses, but the candle seems good

and T1G, the gardening thing is what my character added to there training regime, so maybe this is where GMP's demons learned to garden

Posted

t1g, you just countered your own argument there.

drawback=15% chance of killing her target, jeegus.

she did not say it was her magic cap

Rika btw

i think its much more likely that you are just some sort of demon summoner with absolutely no relation to the gardener

assuming you can even summon demons

what if her ability does not protect, but just provides the wolves with 4 15% chances of getting a kill

Posted

1) A doctor that can protect themselves kind of defeats the purpose of the role doctor. I don't buy the ability.

2) What kind of doctor would reveal themselves with only votes on them? I know I was pointing fingers, but its 11 votes to lynch, and half the people in this game are inactive.

3) Candle. The ability you stated has nothing to do with candles, or light, or anything.

Dirty, dirty, wolf sinner

Posted

which one are we thinking is a candle?

ACdB8.png

Posted

yeah i am pretty sure you are a wolf at this point. this doesnt even make any sense

sayurikos ability in homestuck werewolf, but with a reduced success rate to counter the ability to target multiple people.

aka, "how many demons does rika get???" is not going to come up for the wolves....probably.

Posted

1) A doctor that can protect themselves kind of defeats the purpose of the role doctor. I don't buy the ability.

her explanation makes sense though

she summons creatures to protect people

she can summon them to protect herself too

am I getting that right?

Posted

making up stuff at the last minute

That was because I didn't know that I could target multiple people, so I was thinking it was a decreased chance of protection, I am speaking the truth

Posted

and i think its top right, teto?

Posted

rika was just agreeing with the speculation on her pic in the hopes of getting votes removed on her