GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Chimetals, I targeted Nabe. Shaq would tell me if someone was not cursed, I asked this the 2nd night.

So, either Chase is guilty or not guilty, I guess. A post would be nice from him, though, if he's not reading through the thread.

Posted

Even if Chimetals has been changing around her shit all day, she doesn't seem to be lying about it puppying up everyone's shit, so your ability was screwed around with and so was mine.

i never changed my story, i just didnt play all my cards at the start of the day. and now you and rika are clear, at least in my book.

Yeah Chimetals definitely didn't claim to invert everyone's actions at first. And don't forget, my pm wasn't inverted, it just made no sense.

how is saha supposed to invert /nothing/?

Posted

Chimetals, I targeted Nabe. Shaq would tell me if someone was not cursed, I asked this the 2nd night.

So, either Chase is guilty or not guilty, I guess. A post would be nice from him, though, if he's not reading through the thread.

>>would usually get feedback on non-cursed people

>>everything is inverted

>>would NOT have gotten feedback on non-cursed people

thats just my two bits, though.

i dont see why you have the ability you do, but i think youre town, so im not big on this lynch.

Posted

negative zero

"this statement is false"

Posted

I did not curse anyone last night. I don't even have the ability to curse, as far as I know.

Posted

who the puppy cares lets just lynch someone how about phanny since he is being a dick

Posted

Anymore to add to that, DarkHorse777? It's not really helping much. :/

"Hey, uh, yeah"

"Oh, uh, no"

"Oh, okay."

Posted

I did not curse anyone last night. I don't even have the ability to curse, as far as I know.

So has your gun actually done anything yet?

who the puppy cares lets just lynch someone how about phanny since he is being a dick

But it seems kind of a waste of a lynch. I really doubt he's a wolf.

Posted

Oh, yeah, he has a gun, doesn't he.

OR DOES HE.

It's not a waste of a lynch if he's a woof after all. But, I guess it would be bad if he was town, too, considering that'd be one less day for wooves to win.

SEE, NOB, EVEN I CONSIDER THE USELESS PEOPLE.

Does anyone actually have a confirmation this is Chase's ability? I just wanna know that we're not just going on a "Oh, he says it's ability so it must be" kind of thing. Or if it's just something you can't make up.

ACTUALLY, since I've told you all my ability. Chimetals, Chase, or Nabe, did you have a taboo/curse on you on nights 1, 2, or 3, respectively (Not night 0)?

In my PMs for Chimetals' and Chase's, it said I successfully dispelled effects on you guys. And Nabe, tell me if anything happened to you at all.

Posted

actually innactives suck and should be killed. remember that part where we need 11 people to lynch. thats partially phanny's fault

Posted

ACTUALLY, since I've told you all my ability. Chimetals, Chase, or Nabe, did you have a taboo/curse on you on nights 1, 2, or 3, respectively (Not night 0)?

In my PMs for Chimetals' and Chase's, it said I successfully dispelled effects on you guys. And Nabe, tell me if anything happened to you at all.

Since two of you are currently "reading" the thread and haven't responded. I just wanted to make sure you saw it.

Posted

LL, Nabeshin, Chimetals, brodongo, and Cirt.

One of them is "dark." That is what my ability has come up with thus far.

Cirt is dead, and she was town.

Chimetals is the robot. And we're assuming she's indy, like I've always assumed, so I don't think that makes her dark.

That leaves Nabeshin, LL, and brodongo.

One of them is dark, which I'm assuming means a wolf.

Tonight, I think Muffin helped me out and removed a curse or something on my gun, because I was actually able to use it on someone else. I'm not exactly sure if it was a bullet or if it was an ability or magic or what, but they aren't dead, so I guess it was an ability.

Posted

Chimetals, did I dispel an effect on you on night 1?

Chase, did I dispel an effect on you on night 2?

Chase, what is your ability again?

Also, I thought Chimetals' ability only made it look like everything was puppyed up? And even if I dispelled it tonight, I should've dispelled it two nights ago.

Posted

Chimetals, did I dispel an effect on you on night 1?

i was tabooed yesterday (night 3/day 3, i believe) i wasnt told of any dispelling of anything, otherwise. i feel like most abilities dont notify their targets, somehow.

when was the first taboo, day 2? i mean, you could have dispelled it, if there was something there, or there was never anything to begin with that night, and it would show as the same result the next day, but i have no proof either way what happened.

Posted

My ability is a roulette and I shoot myself with one of five things. Immunity, Death, Extra Vote, Do Nothing, and Random ability.

You might have dispelled an effect on me on night 2, but I was not told of it.

Up until this point, my gun has given me: nothing, nothing, Random ability, and now I was given the option to use the gun on someone other than myself. It was unclear whether I was transferring an ability or if I was killing the other player, so I chose someone I figured had a 50/50 shot of being a town/wolf. It didn't work or I'm not aware that it worked, whichever is true.