GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

brodongosux

okay?

Posted

Yeah, that explains why my night action came back as me having died a second time rather than the fact that I got revived.

I still suggest a Chimetals vote just because Someone wit that ability could possibly be a wolf. Granted, she won't use it again, but she can still kill people obviously.

Posted

I think it should be a rule that the GM can't lie to us through our PM.

Rika, I was given the option. But now, I think it was all bullshit so idk.

Posted

If it only lasted a day, having a night action to dispel them would be pretty useless.

No squidding.

ACTUALLY, since I've told you all my ability. Chimetals, Chase, or Nabe, did you have a taboo/curse on you on nights 1, 2, or 3, respectively (Not night 0)?

In my PMs for Chimetals' and Chase's, it said I successfully dispelled effects on you guys. And Nabe, tell me if anything happened to you at all.

I wasn't told about anything effecting me on Night 3. Unless that was the night with the Irish thing.

At least one of Brodongo or Linkprow is a wolf, and at least one of Brodongo, Linkprow and Teto is a wolf. I don't know when deadline is but considering we're uninformed and they're short, it's probably like today. I would like to lynch one of these three players, and probably Linkprow. Issues with last Night can be resolved toNight, so let's focus on removing scum, which one of these three is.

Yeah, that explains why my night action came back as me having died a second time rather than the fact that I got revived.

I still suggest a Chimetals vote just because Someone wit that ability could possibly be a wolf. Granted, she won't use it again, but she can still kill people obviously.

Do you have knowledge of how you came back to life?

If not, @Everyone, does any member of town have knowledge of how Knuckle came back to life?

Posted

heeeey so is everyone just gonna ignor my question of my reading that i FOUND CAS'S BODY IN A GRAVE AND DISMEMBERED IT???? Chimmey who all did you target last night??? OAOlll

i used my secondary ability, which was to invert everyones PM. yours /should/ be read as "you did NOT dig up cas's corpse, and you did NOT dismember it" or something to that effect. with you its a little wonky, if you dont know what the random ability you were using was supposed to do.

So yeah all our results from last night are bullshit. Also lol if I accidentally revealed this if beloved robot Chimetals hadn't already. :<

just opposites, not completely fabricated. i know i sound like im beating a dead horse by this point, but given the number of pages weve been spawning, and the tendency of players to tl;dr, i want to get this point very much across.

and yeah, its very out in the open, and why several people want me lynched. which, ironically, may or may not cause me to win the game.

whoever changed my PM /still/ hasnt spoken up, just fyi.

i need to go find all the times ive said "jeegus its my secondary ability, my primary is very pro-town and info gathering, and ive shared what i did each night and results from them, and ive already promised not to use my super awesome reality-screwing secondary again"

and ive been on here constantly questioning my bloody new win-con, which is no longer "kill dem wulves" but either "go get lynched" or "try to survive" depending on whether the stupid thing is inverted or not :< if i was a wolf, why in the /world/ would i claim /my own ability/ messed up /my/ PM?

Posted

I vote for Myself because i realized how much I hate this game + Saha's extra rules are stupid. So can I like, die now? Please?

complete and utter bullshit seeing that I squidding SACRIFICED MYSELF TO BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE

can i please sub for this ugghhghg

(p.s. I didn't bring back knuckle)

Posted

Cirt has successfully interfered with the game

Posted

cirt i wasnt aware that you sacrificed yourself to bring players back to life. unless you said that earlier i am going to take that comment as providing information after death

Posted

Why on earth did you resurrect /him/. He's clearly useless lol :<

it'was a good role and I even asked Saha if SOMEONE could sub for him but instead I get killed off, so

that's my answer :<

edit: I told you guys I could bring people back, I did, I got killed off. I did not sacrifice myself intentionally. I did not know I was going to be killed. I should probably stop now, even if that's all the info I have

Posted

cirt blacklisted forever

banned from all games

Posted

she is also banned from past games. delete her posts in those ones

Posted

shut up guys, you're making it worse. I just wanted to express my anger at your neighbor, and this is what i get. cool. coooool.

Posted

yeah i was thinking the same thing cas

or we could just lynch your neighbor

Posted

I'm so confused right now. What the hell happened last night? All of our pms were the opposite of what happened? How was Knuckle revived? Why isn't my hipster neighbor playing and not being an ass? What the squid, what the squid, what. the. squid???

Posted

you did exactly what your pm squidding said you did