GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

So uh My wolf detector went off last night just saying

Posted

On who?

Posted

No Idea. It only goes off when a wolf targets me.

If we have any idea who targeted me last night they're probably a wolf, I'm saying.

Oh and someone tried to seduce me, too, to no effect, so That probably means Ammonsa is a wolf. Unless I was also targeted by someone else. And also assuming Ammonsa is the one who has been seducing.

Posted

i feel like a wolf wouldnt go after you with an ability that not only alerts the target of its use, but they have claimed in-thread. just saiyan. odds are, someone else targeted you last night.

Posted

Uh Pheo, I've tried to seduce you before. But this was like, several nights ago, not last night.

Posted

Well, I found the means to summon a new demon, but he needs a body, due to him being without a form or some cryptic bullshit like that (Nythlotep has no form, but he can still make his own form)

But since he takes over the body, I want to believe that Saha was planning on being creative and interesting, and give the person a new role giving me contact with that person

Plus it wouldn't make sense if they were announced dead if the body couldn't be found (due to now becoming an epic demon)

But yeah, I did target pheo, but as I said, I wasn't even confirmed if my actions went through

And killing, as I said before, is a side effect of my magic cap, 100% for protection for all my targets with a 15% chance I lose control and kill someone (or all) I targeted

Also there are more than one person here who can seduce

Chase, what was your random ability tonight?

With how many time I said this, I am starting to think the wolves are only asking because the other wolves are to lazy to read back and want to gauge my threat level :/

Posted

i tiny part of me wants to go "ooh, pick me pick me!" but i think my ability is fine as-is. the best candidates would be people who would want to try to get a better ability--the people that are like "yeah, i do nothing"

but its their call, imo, if youre wrong and they just die and stay dead, they wouldnt be thrilled with you randomly selecting them, y'know? but itd be best to have a couple volunteers so the wolves dont go "hey lets kill this person so they dont get new abilities"

Posted

Well, I have only been targeting people I am at least semi-suspicious of with my magic cap, so if they die and turn out to be a wolf, it is a win win for me

Posted

Smoke came out of my nose when the gun went off and apparently it was a nimbus cloud.

Posted

So someone DOES have the ability to control weather

Posted

Is it sad that I kept passing the werewolf thread because I thought I was dead for some reason?

Posted

Yeah i just wish I knew who. It's between Teto, brodongo, chimetals, Aethix, and LL.

Posted

I would swap chimetals with Nabe on that list

Posted

i think theyre talking about the weather-causer, not the wolves.

Posted

well, given that he just had a cumulus cloud come out his nose, id say the chills werent from the weather guy. as far as i can tell, the weather guy is a paranoia-type role, if he does anything, i cant really tell what it is. probably something similar to t1g or pheo, where the ability does nothing but freak its targets out until the magic cap is reached.

or its some elaborate plot by saha, where each weather effect is a different persons night action, and the weather is secretly all of us ;>

its the most i could come up with for some of the past weathers...i mean, itd start raining only to stop raining a couple lines later, there are lions in the clouds asking for revenge....some pretty crazy stuff in this town, imo, i mean, irrelevant mechanical birds are reporting on the deaths, and no one bats an eye.

its like this world is deep in sahas subconscious, and is secretly something like All Whackos and Oneirophrenic Relapse-es.