GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

No, last night I was essentially visited by Cthuhlu. I thought it would end up being Pheo again.

Posted

Well, if anyone ends up getting transported anywhere then someone stole my ability somehow. I highly doubt this is the case though since I was never targeted by anyone but the person who killed me.

Posted

OH FOR THE LOVE OF PUPPIES

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY couldnt someone have cleared this up earlier?! seriously, ive spent the last two days going "hay guise i think im an indie now, but my PMs all reversified and idk if i should kill myself of try to stay alive" it would have been nice to, you know, not have to wig out over this. what the PUPPY.

knowing this, though, i am more suspicious of you, nabe. and you running after me, despite me putting up all the people ive targeted, who are all very much alive, which doesnt help me much in testing my ability.

I should've just gone ahead and claimed T1G's ability for him? Haha. I'm fairly certain I commented on the fact that your wincon likely wasn't changed, and it seemed to me that you yourself were in agreement with that.

What is your claimed ability and who have you claimed to target? I've made no secret of the fact that I'm not attempting to keep up with 120+ pages of only 10 posts each. That I've read and followed along with the entire thread and don't remember more than a third of the claims suggests to me that things are more hectic than they should be.

Posted

Yes. I was t1g caught me already messing with him so now I'm just picking random people. Yes, I ended the day early on pheo because it part of my ability to shut people up. Every four days. I'm supposed to be town. I like to think Saha put me here as this one super massive troll to throw everyone's suspicions around. It's been good going so far. :)

Yeah, so, I had targeted t1g, muffin and last night was nabe. (though, really, I tried to target Saha but nabe was my second(more legitimate) option.)

Yes, muffin, I'm after you. I'm just going to block every one of your pm confirmations hence forth.

The fu­ck do your posts mean,

I can never make any sense of them, make them clean.

Fu­ck,

Duck.

Posted

What is your claimed ability and who have you claimed to target? I've made no secret of the fact that I'm not attempting to keep up with 120+ pages of only 10 posts each. That I've read and followed along with the entire thread and don't remember more than a third of the claims suggests to me that things are more hectic than they should be.

I get readings on people i target each night, my secondary ability is to flip truth and lies for a night, every three nights.

in order of nights:

Nabe, redirected by cirt onto cascade, got the reading she could shoot herself

Rika, got a reading chase could shoot himself

Chase, got a reading he had the ability to possess, i was also tabooed that night

Flipped truth and lies, had my PM fake-messed-with by t1g, though it was probably screwed up from his original intentions, idk.

Nabe, got the reading that you saw what went on around others

Sayu, got reading she could dispel effects

i noticed that sayus read "ability" sounded suspiciously like FMs, and that FM targeted sayu last night as well, i think, since he thinks the taboos come from her.

ive spent most of the game trying to pinpoint the accuracy and real targets of these readings--i wouldnt bet that they actually go to thee people i target:

cascade--had a gun, but said her gun was for time travel, and that she could target others. given that chase says hes playing russian roulette with himself, "can shoot herself" doesnt quite fit for cas

Rika, got a reading chase could shoot himself--im not sure why i got a reading for chase here, my best guess is that no one was targeting rika other than me

Chase, got a reading he had the ability to possess, but hes playing russian roulette with himself, right? but ammonsa and LL targeted chase that night, LL being one of the three others that Chase got "a chill" off of that night (me, cirt(town), nabe, LL, and brodongo)

Sayu--this is why im starting to suspect that my ability picks up the abilities of people targeting my target, that sayu and FM have both claimed abiliies, and nothing anyone has claimed sayu has lines up to this.

Posted

Okay, essentially, I target a person and, if they performed some action, they won't get a confirmation about it in their pms.

Posted

also, it just clicked with me that the tabooer tabooed the anti-tabooer.

im giggling right now. whoever you are, tabooer, i salute your sense of tabooing-irony.

Posted

aw that's horrid Chi. l3

also Nabe you're being strangely cooperative tonight. Oo""

Posted

Okay, essentially, I target a person and, if they performed some action, they won't get a confirmation about it in their pms.

I got a confirmation of my action in my PMs.

Flipped truth and lies, had my PM fake-messed-with by t1g, though it was probably screwed up from his original intentions, idk.

Nabe, got the reading that you saw what went on around others

No, he said in-thread that he didn't target you when I asked him.

And the latter doesn't apply to my role at all.

Posted

I got a confirmation of my action in my PMs.

Did you from last night? I mean, was it specific?

Posted

then why the puppy would you say this crap?

No, you don't. Didn't we decide this was due to PM strangeness? FYI, T1G claimed to me that his meter ability was to fake PMs @ people, and he specifically listed fake wincon changes as one of his options. Now, he said he didn't target you, and his ability suggests to me that no one else has an ability, real or fake, to change wincons.

really, when the puppy was my PM "decided due to strangeness"? ID sure like to know where youre getting that idea, and i /swear/ if he said he "didnt use his ability on" me because his PM said something along the lines of "you did not send a fake PM to chimetals despite targeting them" im gonna....well, first im gonna facedesk, then laugh, then probably whap him lightly on the head for not reading the thread that day.

all i know is that i got a PM saying my role had been changed, but the picture included in that PM wasnt swapped out for my original picture (the green circuitboard thing, fyi) on the front page. so add in t1gs ability, and i wouldnt be surprised at all if i was just his confused victim.

and i didnt expect it to, given how the other abilities didnt line up.

Posted

Guys nabe is scum. Lynch him. Now.

Posted

Linox, Teto, Ganny

Talk to me about the weather.

Posted

Linox, Teto, Ganny

lol, this is the only game where saying that wont get the response "shut up about stupid things we r playign werewulf"

Posted

Linox, Teto, Ganny

Lovely weather we're having! Don't you agree.

This isn't breaking the ice at all, bro :c We still hate each other this isn't going to change!