Whats wrong with ZD?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

So, ever since I returned to the chat for the first time in a while (AKA this summer) it seems that people from here don't like people from ZD that much. So, why is that? When I asked this in the chat, they said because they always talk about internet memes, maybe because I always talk about memes and I'm from ZD. But ZD isnt that bad! I mean, the admins are awesome guys (and girls)! So, why you no like ZD? :huh: ?

Posted

It's not that we don't like ZD, it's that a lot of the users there come on our irc and talk obnoxiously about obnoxious things.

Posted

I joined ZD for a hot second a while ago. They kinda had the attitude of "everyone must agree with everyone."

Like, this one bitch was talking about how Link shouldn't wear tights because he is a boy and boys shouldn't wear tights. When I tried to tell her she was.... you know, WRONG, she spewed the classic bullshit "this is AMERICA and in AMERICA I can think and say whatever I want!"

So yeah, in the end the admin yelled at me for calling her a bitch, and everyone supported her stupid ideas.

Posted

I dunno, from what I understand the admins were supposed to be pretty cool. Like the one guy who kept addressing everyone as Mister and Missus. Mister Muffin, Miss Fort, etc.

Posted

I joined ZD for a hot second a while ago. They kinda had the attitude of "everyone must agree with everyone."

Like, this one bitch was talking about how Link shouldn't wear tights because he is a boy and boys shouldn't wear tights. When I tried to tell her she was.... you know, WRONG, she spewed the classic bullshit "this is AMERICA and in AMERICA I can think and say whatever I want!"

So yeah, in the end the admin yelled at me for calling her a bitch, and everyone supported her stupid ideas.

I don't... What.... This person...

Posted

ZD users tend to just be really lame. There's not much more explanation needed. There are plenty of stories. But they tend to do things like ask for help in the water temple, then we answer them, and they ask AGAIN some time later, completely ignoring our answers. Or they'll quit before someone helps them. Or they think everyone is talking to them. (as in, you tell someone something, and their classic response is "me?") They are generally ignorant, childish, or overuse "wolf" in their names. Most of the people we get from there fit this criteria. I'm not even stereotyping. It's most of them. Most of them enter the chat as a Hylian_XXX(X) and say dumb, uninformed things, in dumb, uninformed all lower case letters and no punctuation. Many ask us what our favorite Zelda games are. 70% of the time, theirs is Twilight Princess. The other 25% is Ocarina of Time. The other 5% are probably the cool people. (Probably 4%)

They are also the leading cause of spam in the chatroom.

Posted

True dat

olol

Posted

see; Nightstalker/Hylian_Wolf. I'm wondering why she's still even allowed near the chatroom. She's just, such a huge annoyance and really stupid, I'm sorry :/

Oh, and half of them can't spell to save their life. Like, it's English, not 'Englesh'. It's touché, not 'tushet' and your/you're and there/their/they're are completely different words they're NOT INTERCHANGEABLE. aaaaaa english is my pet peeve ):

Really the only cool ZD users to have ever come to the channel are ShinySuicune, Cooldogs ( ;; ), LISS and Sanna. You can actually have some semblance of a conversation with them without wanting to tear out your own hair after ten seconds.

lol I am such an angry person.

Posted

overuse "wolf" in their names.

Oh gawd. This could not be more truer.

Posted

im a bad child that doesnt go on irc enough, so i cant really help here.

you seem to fall into the last 5% though, from what ive seen.

though i gotta agree with cas, people that cant use grammar and spelling drive me nuts. obviously, lack of capitalization and apostrophes dont bother me a bit. though when i pointed my habits out one time, the response was "wait you wha--you really do do that. i never noticed"

Posted

see; Nightstalker/Hylian_Wolf. I'm wondering why she's still even allowed near the chatroom. She's just, such a huge annoyance and really stupid, I'm sorry :/

Oh, and half of them can't spell to save their life. Like, it's English, not 'Englesh'. It's touché, not 'tushet' and your/you're and there/their/they're are completely different words they're NOT INTERCHANGEABLE. aaaaaa english is my pet peeve ):

Really the only cool ZD users to have ever come to the channel are ShinySuicune, Cooldogs ( ;; ), LISS and Sanna. You can actually have some semblance of a conversation with them without wanting to tear out your own hair after ten seconds.

lol I am such an angry person.

ShinySuicune is a crummy hacker :P

Posted

I thought shinysuicune was alright. Is that whats making you mad, LL? That a white man would find camaraderie in a zidder? A woman zidder, no less?

Posted

I thought Brodongo was a ZDer. He seemed pretty cool, and he sometimes posts in here. And I've talked to a few others that seem fine. Just wish a bunch of them didn't use the word 'wolf' in their usernames and except me to tell them apart.

Posted

... How did I start such a argument????

Posted

lol, i dont think this is really an argument, insomuch as everyones individual opinions.