Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hiya!

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello there, I have been meaning to join since a while ago, but just until today I gave myself the time to create my account and introduce myself properly. Man, your post count are intimidating it is hard to find people with less than a thousand posts. I know, close bonds here, eh?

So... I was finding quite amusing the ZD talk thread. It sounds as it wasn't the same place the acronym but then I read someone said "dungeon" so, I guess it is the same thing, many things can change in a few years, hahah.

Either way, I joined because I miss being in touch with some old pals and well I was hoping that if I could recognize here a username I would be able to see a few more familiar faces. Old Zelda communities I used to follow have died and some users still meeting in other places. Of course I am also open and eager to start new friendships.

I don't post as often, but I might still babble long in threads. I hope I can adapt and get accepted in your community.

Thank you.

chatovvod likes this

Posted

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you made a good impression

Welcome

lol

But yes. Welcome :>

(In some ways, hitting a thousand is not hard depending on where in the forums you hang out I guess)

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule! I hope oyu enjoy oyur stay. You seem liek a great person.

Nice avatar too :)

Edit - AWESOME MY 4444'TH POST!!!!!!!

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule! I hope oyu enjoy oyur stay. You seem liek a great person.

Nice avatar too :)

Edit - AWESOME MY 4444'TH POST!!!!!!!

In some asian countries, 4 is an unlucky number. In Japanese, a way to say four also sounds like the word for death.

Posted

Man, your post count are intimidating it is hard to find people with less than a thousand posts.

its actually not that hard. real easy way to rack up the posts: start playing werewolf. Half of my post count is LITERALLY in werewolf threads. the other half is just stalking threads, and avoiding my homework by checking hnet way too frequently.

also, welcome, stick around.....play werewolf >u>

Posted

Hello there, I have been meaning to join since a while ago, but just until today I gave myself the time to create my account and introduce myself properly. Man, your post count are intimidating it is hard to find people with less than a thousand posts. I know, close bonds here, eh?

So... I was finding quite amusing the ZD talk thread. It sounds as it wasn't the same place the acronym but then I read someone said "dungeon" so, I guess it is the same thing, many things can change in a few years, hahah.

Either way, I joined because I miss being in touch with some old pals and well I was hoping that if I could recognize here a username I would be able to see a few more familiar faces. Old Zelda communities I used to follow have died and some users still meeting in other places. Of course I am also open and eager to start new friendships.

I don't post as often, but I might still babble long in threads. I hope I can adapt and get accepted in your community.

Thank you.

Welcome :)

Posted

Hey there :> From seeing you post in other threads, you seem very friendly, so keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Also I wouldn't worry much about post count really, it's not too big a deal here, although sometimes I wish I could just shuttup and not post everywhere on some days :x

Posted

Hey there! You sound like a cool person; we don't get enough cool new members tbh so I hope you stay :)

Also say away from that Cascade girl, she might seem nice but she's trouble :o

Posted

Knux, haha

But yeah, You made a pretty good first impression, and you seem normal enough, so I hope you don't get picked on.

Don't worry about the post count- I've been here for like 4 years, olol

Posted

Hey, it is great to see so many replies. I feel very welcome and relieved.

I am happy I left a good impression. Yaay!

I know I naturally will keep the post count increasing slowly but steady.

It is not big deal few or many and I am happy to meet you all.

ooh, and I had a eerie jackpot in my thread by Jareddude.

Great welcoming gift as this is a rare happening. I feel lucky. :D

Posted

Welcome welcome welcome :> yay influx of decent new members!

Posted

Glad to see a new member joining. Of all the members who come in with new threads, most of them are typically less than reputable. But after seeing you post in a couple other threads, you don't seem like such a bad guy. What other forums have you been a part of?

Posted

WHY aren't you ANNOYING