Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Developing my game

55 posts in this topic

Posted

For those of you who have clicked the link in my sig will know that i am in the process of making a flash zelda game. I will use this thread to report to you the more major updates and for more discussion on it.

I have just finished the artwork for link, which i have yet to upload onto my blog, but here it is :D

Feedback is greatly appreciated ad i will change anything that multiple people disagree with

o and sorry the quality of the picture isn;t brillinat as well, the actual character model is a lot smoother.

post-560-1151516807_thumb.jpg

Posted

Wow, that looks pretty good! It's one heck of a lot better than other stuff I've seen before. Keep it up! :D

Posted

*tries so hard not to be harsh* um....isn;t he supposed to be long and tall?Not treewise, but I think that you get my idea of what I am trying to say, right?...Please don't hurt me!I'm too fragile!

Posted

It seems about right, i tried taller and it just didn't work, he's taller than my original one at least, but i think what i've got there's about right to be honest...

Posted

*comes out of hiding spot* Well, least I didn't get hurt! :D

Posted

*nocks bomb arrow* just don't make matters worse for yourself :P

Posted

*hides again* we all live a yellow submarine....*rocking motion* oh wait....*grabs ice arrows and a bow and aim and it freezes Gingerlink for a 1000 years* Hmm...Guess that will have to do for now!*puts away her bow and walks away, whistling a tune* =^_^=

Posted

Hey,that`s my job to torture ginger!!! *unfreezes and clones.kills all his clones* :D

Anyway,can`t wait for this game as well.My friend`s making a Zelda/Vivi game..and he`s dedicating it to me :wub:

Two games to play,two..

Posted

*whacks Vivi on the head with the end of an arrow* Um, snap out of it please. -_- Weirdo.

The games sound great though, and they don't look half-bad. Like I said, it's better than I've seen elsewhere! :D

Posted

you could also try using sprites (i'm not giving you a site, i guess it's spam) but your link looks cool... ;)

ow by the way, can i get a little sample or somthing? i'm comparing my game to others... for inspiration and stuf.. if you want, i'll mail you some of my workt too... :unsure:

Posted

*uses Nayru's love*

that ought to protect me for a while <_<

Im planning to have uploaded the walking animations by tomorrow, maybe ill have to see how it goes..

I think you guys (and other people as well) will really like the control scheme though, whichyi'll reveal more of when it works because

a) to keep it a surprise

B) if i can;t get it to work you won't be disapointed ;)

Posted

Ummm..*hides all the giner clones in the ocean* there,the sharks can have him..Ok,I just gave myself not a very pretty image :blink:

Posted

that looks like its gonna be as big of a hit as "Legend of Zelda and the mystic lampshade" lol by double helix....seriously...it looks awesome

Posted

personally i hope its a bigger hit than that because

a) it will be more like a proper zelda game

B) it will be longer

Posted

good to know...man i cant wait...its gonna be freakin sweet