Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Developing my game

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Forget deadric weapons. I got a Sunder and a Keening on my belt. Although im not sure if i wanna equip the sunder anytime soon. Untill i get the right armor. Do you know whats a good idea. You should have different types of armor in your game... no wait. Thats not very zeldaish, is that? *slaps self on head*

Posted

lmao, whatever, nothing can combat my fully enchanted daedric armour (fortify skills (all) 100 on self constant effect) and on my daedric claymore shock, posion, flame, frost and health drain for 2 game hours 100 magnitude.....level 100 now as well, i got level 58 like 10 hours ago

Posted

getting away from yet another one of Daedric's morrowind fantasies...

I've been working on the game a fair bit more today, I've now finished the walking aniamtions (not brilliant but I've spent long enough on them and I've added crouch, which has been assigned to the down arrow (walking is left and right and jump is up). Most of the other controls though will be particualrly different :D...if i can get it to work... :embarrassed:

Posted

I'm glad to see there are more ppl making game of zelda. I'm actually working on one myself but i don't want to reveal too much b/c a lot of ppl disapprove of what its abt.

Posted

o great, now that the proghramming side is finally working ok, i realise my animations do in fact look completely terrible, ill upload a demo somewhere soon so you can see just how bad...

Posted

ok, there's a demo of the new animations up on my site, i've also given another couple of updates on how im progressing with it, so be sure to check that out.

I would appreciate feedback on the animations please, either here or on my blog

Posted

It looks awesome! :D

Posted

Yeah. But Link looks kind of fat....Not bad, don't get me wrong, just a bit like he's been eating too much milk and soup. Is there going to be running? Because it seems like it's a little slow....

Posted

in case you didn;t actually notice, i apologised on the site for the speed, it isn;t like that when i test it on my computer so maybe it's just a bad place to upload it, anyway, its supposed to be fast, so you don;t need to worry too much.

yay, updated the theme of my site :D

Posted

Okay, thanks. :embarrassed: