Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Developing my game

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Gingerlink, what is your progress on the game so far.

Posted

still having problems with the control system althoiugh admittedly i havn't spent much time on it recently consdering I've been planning my film and the flash movie intro for the game.

I've almost finished most of the character animations, so once i get broadband back up I'll upload them onto my blog.

Posted

That's good. I can't wait to see the animations.

Posted

Changing your game because of recent events,Phantom?...ok......

Can`t wait for your game either,GL.

Posted

well well well... A zelda flash game. *Walks out from dark corner* Seems like a good idea. Ive been hiding in this corner this whole time... Ahem! No i dont have anything better to do. Sorry for the evil look... its just the way i am. ANYWHO! Good luck with your game. I hope its a big... BANG. sorry about that big bang. i was loosing my evil rep. *walks back in dark corner*

Posted

Finally! someone to be evil with! *takes out a knife,and sits in dark corner with him,eyes flashing red* mwahaha....ok,back on topic.What do you expect the terrain to be like? The main terrain? :mellow:

*comes out of corner without knife in hand,some blood on gloves*....Now,I know what you`re thinking,but there was so totally a knife in his head already when I was over there!!And..the blood you say?Well,that`s easy,I tried to get it out. :ph34r: I`m not lying!! *has fingers crossed behind back*

Posted

*plays with his daedric dagger by throwing it to one hand to the other* mwahaha *sits in a dark evil red corner looking at people to cut and then finds one and goes to cut her (Vivi)* ok...now back on topic, cool *comes out with blood on his dagger* huh?

Posted

Nobody but me is allowed to be evil!!! *attacks daedric*

Seriously,I`m the only one that`s allowed to murder...

I even tried to murder Link once,but GL caught me x_x

.....so,ummm...*tries to think of a question that will let this reply ok*

Is Zelda and Ganon gonna be in it?

Posted

whatever.....a Daedric lord is evil....so shut the hell up

Posted

*walks from dark corner wipping my head* Good thing i have about 2000 bottles with fairys in them. wait would that be 1999 now? um... I just wanna know this... (It goes with my evil look) What kind of weapons will be in it?

Posted

*kills vivi again but this time soul traps her so she is stuck in a greater soulgem* mwahaha, Daedric weapons, pl0x?

Posted

ok, a few more details: weapon-wise there'll be the master sword, boomerang, arrows, hookshot and other zelda classics and I'm also going to try and add being able to pick up enemies weapons, like in wind waker.

Both Zelda and Ganondorf WILL be in it

Down to space issues, the game will be in many parts, but sadly this will also mean that it will end up much more linear than a regular zelda game and there might not even be an overworld. However, once it's all released in parts i might compile a super version will all of it together (i'd need to have it as a download though then) will an overworld and other bonus features.

The intro movie will be seperate from the first section of the game

Posted

thats sounds really cool, I wish some one would make a LoZ for graphing calculators, i've found a LoZ demo some one made but thats about it. I can't wait till you finish that game though! will you be publishing it through flashplayer.com or some where else?

Posted

Picking up enemy weapons eh? well well well. that was my favorite feature for WW. looking forward to this game.

Posted

ohh, no Daedric weapons :(