What do you want and what did you receive for Christmas this year?

38 posts in this topic

Posted

What do you want and what did you receive for Christmas this year?

In light of in... 10 Hours, Christmas will be here. SO When the time comes, Lets post what we got!

Until then, lets post what we want in Ten Hours.... GO!

WHAT I WANT

SKYWARD SWORD

WII (Console)

YUP that's all I want this year...

Posted

Well, my parents are letting us (Or...making us) open our Christmas gifts tonight. At 7pm. Anyway, I'm expecting A Black 3DS, Ocarina of Time (3D), clothes, and possibly Mario Kart 7!

Posted

There isn't a large amount of things that I want for this Christmas. Though I would really love to have:

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Nintendo Wii

Nintendo 3DS

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

However, I won't be getting those things, Unfortuntely. There is only one thing I have passionate desires for right now: A really great laptop. Which my younger cousin (Of maybe 10 years of age?) is getting... Actually, I had just finished putting anti-virus software on it before Christmas. Needless to say, I am rather envious of his gift, feeling that I should be the one getting something like that. It's no big deal though.

The only thing I've gotten thus far is a new pair of sneakers and an issue of Nintendo Power outlining all of the Zelda games.

Here's to hoping that my grandfather fibbed about the laptop and gives it to me instead.

Posted

Wanted - Bike

Received - Bike

Christmas + Birthday all in one!!

Posted

Can't think of too much right now, apart from Mario Kart 3DS and a copy of the new Hark A Vagrant book.

Posted

Asked for a tablet, just the cheapest wacom bamboo. I'm not an industry professional like Captain Pokemon, here. Asked for Dark Souls too, because I want to see what a game like that is like. Hopefully good. I had to show my mom how to order these, so. This isn't exactly a season of surprise for me anymore.

Aside from that I'm probably just getting money and baubels and clothes. But I know, if I get enough, I want to spend the money on the stuff in the Lamezone store. Hopefully I'll have enough to buy "The Body Is A System" and pay full price for Lamezine 001. First new site content since July, and just what an update it is. He deserves every penny.

Posted

In all honesty, going to North Carolina to see the friends and family I had left behind was what I truly wanted for Christmas, so I got that. I also got a titanium spork from my brother and Monty Python Flux.

Posted

Did it just completely go over my head that Master Ickolas made a post for the first time in years

Posted

Got a £50 top that I love ugh. And I got a bunch of soap as usual and regrettably not as much chocolate as usual ): Also got Redline and a big book of HP Lovecraft stories from some friends. And uuuh some strawberry cider I hope I'll actually drink.

Will get Skyward Sword some other time, meh. Like next summer when I'm at home long enough to enjoy it properly.

Posted

Well, I got Skyward Sword but not the Motion + I need to play it, so I am playing Persona 3 on my PSP for now :)

Posted

hopefully a psp, i mean, i keep bringing this psp game of mine with me everywhere i think im gonna be getting it. skyward sword is something im gonna have to get on my own, due to preorder mixup/miscommunication hell and whatnot. hoping for most of a cosplay, though i found out recently that my parents didnt see the email i sent them with the entire catchers equipment on craigslist for cheap, so thats out of the running. i might get the DVDs for the series though...greg ayres, urgyuuuuu. and devil survivor overclocked. been hunting that game foreverrrrrrr, and convinced my dad to get it while we were getting my bro COD:MW3

i forgot what half my list was, tbh...i always write a ton of stuff, and then my parents get me whatever at their discretion. i havent opened anything yet.

Posted

I got Mario Kart 7, and probably the book I wanted from dad, but he's coming by later. Also got an office chair for the craft room.

Most importantly of all though, I got an engagement ring.

Posted

Most importantly of all though, I got an engagement ring.

<:3

Posted

^

Posted

dawww <3

i got the main things on my list, namely the big windup dvds and cosplay stuff. also, a new (and really needed) pair of headphones. ifrogz ronin model. basically an unknown brand, but so far theyre great. they dont have the red on them that theyre supposed to have, but i can, uh, *fix* that.(cough) nailpolish (cough). the audio is an improvement over skullcandy, i think, and the fit is more on the loose side, which means less strain on the rails. aka, they seem durable. needs a few tweaks, but im happy with em.