Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Minecraft Faction Server

102 posts in this topic

Posted

the concept of desert raiders will not even be considered until both factions have completed their setups in the set up phase

as in you cannot be a raider until our super forts are set up

also you cant take anything with you if you leave your faction

Posted

Ok, I've created the sub forums for each faction only people in a faction can see their faction's forum.

Edit-

The forums are at the top of the Gaming Zone forum, if you don't see them reply to this post and I'll get you set up.

Edit2-

Once we get this thing going are we closing signups or are we gonna continue to let people join?

Posted

its fine for factions to just build in the desert, right?

also you cant take anything with you if you leave your faction

like we could get anything done without at least some wood. come on :,<

Posted

you have to start over from the beginning. raiders need to be at a severe disadvantage. thats why they are raiders.

also you will probably be attacked on sight

Once we get this thing going are we closing signups or are we gonna continue to let people join?

good question. havent decided yet.

Posted

We should let new people join. I have a friend or two who might be interested in playing with us. Im sure some of you have friends like that too.

Posted

Skyler, you always do this.

its fine for factions to just build in the desert, right?

like we could get anything done without at least some wood. come on :,<

If you make a building in the desert and you belong to a faction it's the factions building yes. But obviously there are no resources in the desert sooo.

Posted

Actually, I change my mind, I think I won't play, sorry

Posted

let me make this clear

leaving your faction is a really dumb idea. this is a faction server. why would you join a faction oriented server just so you could play by yourself

Posted

I, for one, am okay with allowing more people in. We need to make more friends anyway.

Also, pheo, why don't you just take Chimetals(she wants to build a sand castle) and set up shop in the desert? I mean, I'm really not going to stop you as long as you're there when we need you (ie if we go to war). Go be a mercenary for hire.

Posted

Lol, you guys. You totally don't understand how big this is. We're testing out the map now and we haven't even FOUND the desert yet.

It should take 40 minutes in real time to walk from one faction to the other.

Posted

We had one that was Desert and grassland (hills, trees, mountains) that was split by a river and was rather immediately found on spawn. The map is just MASSIVE.

It would take forever to find the other faction.

Posted

yeah we cant make the desert too big because otherwise we would just get lost

Posted

you have to start over from the beginning. raiders need to be at a severe disadvantage. thats why they are raiders.

also you will probably be attacked on sight

raiders whut. i was thinking neutral/mercenaries....do i /look/ like someone to haphazardly attack people when im still learning to fight mobs? jeegus, i dont even grief. and my chest in the other server says "take my shit and use this as storage if you like" yeah, like im gonna run around claiming other peoples swag when theyre out of their houses :,<

Posted

this is a faction server. why would you join a faction oriented server just so you could play by yourself