Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Why did you join Hyrule.net?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I think he means when the site itself was down for awhile. weeks, months, when it happened, I don't really remember.

I remember that. The Land of the Legend inccident.

Posted

yeah same here, faintly, but i remember. i actually found the site once before it went down then i tried going there again but the site was down and couldnt be used... blah blah blah you all know the rest.

Posted

(Mwahaha, I live)

I dun really know, I suppose I found it as the best site..

>> Well, I started roaming as a guest around the main site before they had the problem.. and I just kind of strolled about during the problem, sending an e-mail of concern... Then we came back up, and I decided to join, sick of being unable to say 'hi people, fear me'. ... I HAVE A SPOON.

Posted

I joined because I was having one of my super link fan girl thingys lol

this happens when a new game comes out or: more often, I felt like playing one of the games for some strange reason.. as if the n64 is.. calling out to me... :o_o: lol

well anyway I found the site by typing somethin like "zelda fourm" or "twilight princess" lol

it was during the free wii or something, can't remeber

I didn't join for that though lol.

Posted

I actually went on the site a lot before I ever joined,

I often read the posts of some of the older members like Relean, HeroFlame and Hyrulian Master.

I read most of the articles and went on chat alot.

Then one day, I finally though that I was good enough to join, so I did, and it was the happiest day of my life,

actually I think I annoyed everyone by spamming my opinions and such.

Oh well..... :D

Posted

My name was mentioned! YAY.

Posted

I heard about hyrule.net from someone at my school so I went to check it out and it was down. so, I waited and waited for it to be back up and finally it was back up. I think it was when dustin wanted the "new look for hyrule.net". I joined then, but didn't start posting comments or in the forum (halfway because I didn't know it was there) until 5 months later. So, that is why my posts numbers are soo behind all the early members, but I'm like 600 something number wise. I loved to always check back for info about tp cuz there was stuff like "New twilight princess screenshots!" and "New videos!" and hyrule.net is pretty up to date about those things. That led me to the forum and I was a little wary about being a noob poster, so I posted as much as I could to rack up my posts. I was depressed wen dustin changed the rank changer thing to 1000 because I worked so hard to get where I am. Well, not depressed but yeah. That's my hyrule.net story. PEACE!

Posted

{flashback}

August 06-. I'm talking to my brother and ask him why he's not on Hyrule, and he says that he got banned. I ask him why, and he replies that he can't really figure it out, but he's sorry that I'm not going able to log on his account for the next 24 hours. That makes me kinda' mad, because I love browsing the forums- so I create my account and post a bit. (Nice not to have to deal with the whole gender issue.) After that, I suffered some technical difficulties, so I go back to using Glitch's account, but now I'm back using mine. So I kinda' joined not once, but twice. :embarrassed:

Posted

1. This is the best Zelda site ever!

2. The Mastersword action

3. The Wii Giveaway action

:D

(The updates now are nice!)

Posted

[flashback]

Let's see...

Well, while checking for updates on Zelda Infinite(and of course, there were none... :unsure: ), I got bored enough to check out the links page. I don't really know why, but one of the links caught my eye, and I was tempted to click it. Which I did. So, I started checking everything out, and slowly became entranced by the wonders of Hyrule.net [/sarcasm]. Then I started going to the chat on a semi-regular basis. I felt like the only (intelligent) person who hadn't joined, so... here I am. :embarrassed:

[/flashback]

Posted

I joined because I wanted to be in a 100% Zelda site. :D

...And I really like this site xD

Posted

I was originally part of an Animal Crossing forum, but it got old quickly, even though I still play the game. I got to thinking "It'd be cool if there was a good Zelda forum..." Other forums I visited seemed kinda just thrown together, but I liked this one. Actually, I came across it after someone posted that Zelda april fools' joke and said it was from Hyrule.net, so I decided to check it out. Which is why I joined right after J-day. Luckily I wasn't around for J-day... :unsure:

I still hate you all for that April fools' joke, by the way. Omg i'm leavin u all mak mi so mad :D

I'm kidding. I don't hate you. xD

Posted

Lol!

Posted

Well, I believe I was googling some tips for MM and this site came up. I didnt' join then, but when I started playing TP I was looking to see if there were any glitches or secrets and I found this site. I read it for a while then eventually joined!

Posted

Omg i'm leavin u all mak mi so mad :D

Omfg dont leav plz. :lol:

XD.

I thought this thread had died. :embarrassed: