Pokémon

96 posts in this topic

Posted

That game looks all kinds of fantastic. I would play it.

Also, I would maybe consider picking up that pokemon MMO. Not really though. It doesn't look like it would even be mac compatible.

Posted

35k5nu.jpg

Posted

LUNETH I FORGOT TO BRING MY DS HOME FOR STUNKY TRADING FFFFFFFFFFF

i am the stupidest thing. >:/

Posted

It's no problem. Really, I can hold on to it as long as you need.

Posted

Cascade, why are you so adorable.

Can't wait for Black and White 2 in 8 days!! And the event that gives out Genesect!! Then I will only have 2 more Pokemon to collect.

Posted

Jesus, Muffin. So Pokemon. What'll you need after Genesect?

Posted

If you need event pokemon, I have spares of the events(do to the fact I buy every version released). The only one I can't let you keep is Meloetta, since I only have one from my japanese games.

Posted

Luneth, I only need event Pobeyminns. Deoxys and Meloetta. I wish one of my friends had a legit Deoxys, though. : ( Woe is me.

But seriously, I just want to wait it out until I can get one from a new event. It will happen. At some point. In the future.

Posted

I own the Jirachi Colloseum bonus disk. A little whiles back I was resetting my sapphire game over and over to try to get a jirachi of a specific nature. Since I have upwards 20 something jirachi, feel free to ask for one people. I just need to move them up to B/W for trade.

Posted

oh my GOD LUNETH

I had the event Jirachi on my Ruby so long ago... then I squidding lost my Ruby cartridge on holiday in England >: IF I COULD EVER TRADE I would gladly take one of your hands...

I really will have to get Connectify in my flat working at this rate, SO MANY POSSIBLE TRADES that require wireless ):

Posted

I would gladly take one of your hands...

6ls39.png

Posted (edited)

Meh gusta?

But yeah. Let me know. When I'm doing longer shiny runs or don't have work/school I get bored and that's a distraction for about twenty minutes.

At around 3750 Soft Resets. I got a lucky feeling it will appear within the next 2k

Edited by Luneth Uchiha (see edit history)

Posted

I wasnt gonna buy the player's guide this time and i ended up buying the collector's edition player's guide which costs as much as the game itself.

Oh yeah and I also bought both games.

Posted

I got both games today too. I'm about to gym 4 on White 2. I also got dream radar. It's more entertaining than I thought.

Posted

found my first shiny. killed it.