Pokémon

96 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, some games have more than one Master Ball. most games have 2 but B/W2 have 3.

Posted

If Paras and Parasect don't depress you then I don't know man.

Paras: Though tochukaso are parasitic in nature, Paras manages to make use of the mushrooms by creating a semi-symbiotic relationship; the mushrooms draw their nutrients from the host Paras's body in order to grow, and Paras is able to use the mushrooms spores along with its own pincers for self-defense.

Parasect: Like its previous stage, Parasect is an insectoid creature. However, in this stage, the mushroom has completely overtaken the host's body. The insect has been drained of nutrients and is now under the control of the fully-grown tochukaso. Due to the influence of the tochukaso in its growth, the insect's metamorphosis has been stunted and it instead resembles a grotesque, exaggerated version of its former self. Its pincers and legs have grown much larger and the mushrooms on its back have grown together into one giant mushroom. Its eyes have become pure white resembling those of zombies, likely due to its being possessed by the tochukaso.

046Paras.png --> 047Parasect.png

Posted

I want you all to take a look at this oshawott I found.

tumblr_mcwcni3lpV1qfyz1jo1_500.gif

This oshawott is getting hit in the head.

Every time it gets hit, it stops to look up at you. "Why are you hitting me like this? Why would you do this?" Its eyes, pleading for reason. Anything to let it know what it's done to deserve this. And it doesn't get any explanation, or mercy, or anything. It just keeps getting hit in the head, over and over, forever.

It will never know happiness. It will never know love. It cannot even join the ranks of the dead who can know peace from this evil. Because for as long as computers compute, this oshawott is going to be hit in the head.

As you were.

T1g and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

pheo will you ever finish that Hnet Pokémon White run. I worked very hard to breed the perfect tynamo to trade to you I don't want her sitting around UNUSED mannnnn

Posted

Now this is the story

All about how my life got flipped upside down
Now I'd like to take a minute, sit right there,
I'll tell you 'bout how I became champion of a region called Kanto.
In west Pallet Town, born and raised,
Professor Oak's lab's where I spent most of my days,
Study'in on Pokemon and Relaxin' all cool,
Throwin' some pokeballs outside of school.

When Gary Oaks was up to no good.
Started catching pokemon in my neighborhood!
I got in one little battle, and my mom got scared!
And said, " Your taking these running shoes, get outta here"

I begged and pleaded with her day after day

But she healed my pokemon and sent me on my way
She gave me a potion then she gave me my Pokedex I encountered a Ratata, And said Might as well catch it!

In other news, I caught the Kyogre. I caught all 3 weather trio legendary pokemon by SR'ing. NEVER AGAIN.

Posted

You have a problem