Hi y'all!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi!

So, where do I begin? I'm new to this site today and I don't think anyone will really read this but hi to you if you are reading!

I'm a random type of person but I love to make new friends online. I hope you will find me to be an intresting person and I'll always be nice to you whoever you are! what else did I want to say? Oh yeah, I really want to do the roleplay thing because I love those! Also please don't be mean to me if I make a lot of spelling and grammer mistakes. I have a thing called Dyslexia that limits how good I an at writeing and stuff. Reading the rules of this site, it kind of sounds like they will delete you if you spell wrong because they think its spamming. So I hope you guys wont do that to me!

thanks for reading this- Emzy x

Posted

welcome to hnet!!!!!!!!!! :D i hope you stick around!!!

and also, don't let any mean comments about spelling/grammar get you down, like, nobody's perfect at it immediately and ever. and you can only get better at it!! right? (o: so yeah. guys dont be dicks plz

HylianFromLandOfOoo likes this

Posted

And so Cascade immediately takes the moral highground without a moment's notice, being the one and only member she can trust (joke joke, sort of)

Although Google might make fun a little, but I like to think he's grown up enough by now not to do so with someone who's clearly nice and reasonable.

Good that you read the rules in advance though, I'm not sure I ever did that when I joined. As for moderation, moderators are pretty lax here so I wouldn't worry too much.

As for roleplay there's not a lot of activity about it nowadays so I'm not so sure how much roleplaying fun there's to be had here ): But no harm in trying, since there could be people waiting for something to start.

Posted

Yeah roleplay is dead.

But still, welcome.

Posted

man, i havent even read the rules, and ive been here....about two years now?

its probably surprising, but whenever someone new shows up, everyone tends to read any intro threads that are posted :3

i wouldnt worry about spelling much, tbh my spelling is dead awful (i abuse spellcheck) and i dont really have any excuse for it other than "im an engineer?"

anyway, welcome <3

Posted

awww thanks you guys :)

maybe I can bring roleplay back to life!

don't be all "haha no she can't!"

I'll get some friends to spred the word!

y'all are the best!