Names

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Curious. The guy at the Ordon Ranch is named Fado. That's the same name as the Kokiri Sage in WW. Wonder why they have the same name? :unsure:

Posted

Volvagia - Valoo lol I think you might be on to something. :wacko:

No....alas, they are not the same....Valoo is the sky spirit, and Volvagia is the boss of the fire temple....Sky. Fire. No.

I never noticed the Fado thing....good eye.... :unsure: What could that mean?

Posted

Curious. The guy at the Ordon Ranch is named Fado. That's the same name as the Kokiri Sage in WW. Wonder why they have the same name? :unsure:

Maybe is the same person!!! :o

Or maybe not :unsure:

Posted

the lazy guy or the evil guy? can't remember :embarrassed:

Posted

I noticed that Talo and Malo in TP are similar to Talon and Malon in OoT.Just add an N at the end.If the Zora and Rito are really connected,and Medli is the new sage,even though she's the new EARTH sage and not the WATER sage,maybe Medl is connected to Laruto,Ruto,Rutela,and Ralis.Yeah,I know.We already said that,but we didn't say Medli herself is connected.I'm still wondering how the zora ended up on Death Mountain,though.I,at first,thought that the Rito came from Gorons since they were on death mountain.The Zora of Hyrule live in a freshwater environment.When Hyrule flooded with saltwater,maybe the water was killing them,since it wasn't the water they were used to.Then Valoo may have found them and tuned them into Rito in order to save their race.Maybe that's how they ended up there.They probably swam over to it and washed up on shore.They were probably sick and after they were transformed,their scales still remained.Since the Rito,Zora,and Valoo are now connected,the Rito would have to travel up to the top of Death Mountain to see Valoo to make their scales work,since their power comes from Valoo.The Gorons are still out there,but all the Gorons that are left are the few merchants scattered around The Great Sea.

Posted

I know...I was just going to make the topic with only the Ruto-ish names, but I decided to put in all the others I noticed. :embarrassed: They actually say in TP that Impaz's name is connected with Impa. So, you know, why not, anyway? :embarrassed:

And when I first saw Rutela, my first instinct was to switch the letters around, so I noticed that before I noticed Ruto. :embarrassed: Plus, then I could link together Rutela and Laruto and comment on how they appear to you as ghosts. :embarrassed: I didn't notice the symbol on the Rito's clothes.....good eye.......And as for the Ralis and Ruto.....they only have one letter in common, but I guess because they both begin with R.... :embarrassed:

There we go, I think I've answered everyone.......And with plenty of :embarrassed: smilies, too.....

im perfectly good doing a topic on zoras

Posted

But that was funny :D

In my biology class (yeah, biology) I say that the wings and the fins have some things in common, maybe with that and the Great Sea the Zora evolved into the Rito.

And we can't forget that the Rito doesn't have wings, Valoo gives them wings! :unsure: This is confusing :wacko:

No.

. . . . . . . . . . . . VALOO GIVES THEM WINGS FROM A "SCALE". I just remembered that. Scale? Zoras? Wings? I don't know how, but I do believe we've just gotten half a step closer to solving the whole Zoras-to-Rito thing. :embarrassed:

close but no.

How I could forget that? The scale!!!

I've just had this weird idea... what if the Rito are a very-weird-evolution of the gorons and the zoras?

Or is just that the Zoras started living in Death Mountain and, with time, the gorons dissapeared and the Zora's evolved, that would explain why Valoo is a dragon

pfft way off

Think of it in evolutionary terms, in other games they have a lake and a river, however by the time of wind waker, it's a huge great sea, great for sea dwelling beings?

WRONG

With the bigger sea, much bigger things can grow which will then most likley eat the zoras (like the giant octopi) so they moved onto land to gain safety, but with the aid of wings they can still move just as quickly over the great sea.

ummm...okay no.

I'm still wondering how the zora ended up on Death Mountain,though.I,at first,thought that the Rito came from Gorons since they were on death mountain.The Zora of Hyrule live in a freshwater environment.When Hyrule flooded with saltwater,maybe the water was killing them,since it wasn't the water they were used to.Then Valoo may have found them and tuned them into Rito in order to save their race.Maybe that's how they ended up there.They probably swam over to it and washed up on shore.They were probably sick and after they were transformed,their scales still remained.Since the Rito,Zora,and Valoo are now connected,the Rito would have to travel up to the top of Death Mountain to see Valoo to make their scales work,since their power comes from Valoo.The Gorons are still out there,but all the Gorons that are left are the few merchants scattered around The Great Sea.

No.

Sorry to be so mean but if you guys would have read the Book of Mudora you would know this.

Okay here it is the answer to your little problem:

A long time ago when Ganon had ultimate power and the ancient hero would not appear(just like in the Wind Waker story at the beginning of the game) The people left there fate to the gods. Sound familiar? No? Then go play Wind Waker. Anyway, The gods (and goddesses) decided that since they had no choice because they could not destroy Ganon (He had the triforce duh) They froze time and sealead Hyrule in a magical shield. They then teleported the frozen people to the mountaintops(later to become islands)wiped there minds and flooded hyrule. Now you're wondering "What does this have to do with the Zora/Ritos?" EVERTHING!!

The Zora/Rito are a unique tribe. They are not water people they are not sky people. They are creatures that adapt to their environment. So when they were moved to the mountaintops their scales and fins fell off and wings grew into their place. Valoo is simply a sky Gaurdian sent by the three goddesses to help the Rito.

*whew* Zzz what a mouthful

There problem solved (yes it's true)

oh whoops forgot something :embarrassed: The reason the hero did not appear was because Ganon killed the sages praying for the master sword thus the sword had no power so the hero could not fight Ganon. That's why the Link from the Wind Waker has to find their descendants.

Now I'm done. :wacko::wacko:

Posted

We'll thats a perfect explanation, but where did you hear it? I'm curious. . .

Posted

I hate when people just says "you're wrong" with no prove of it.

You're saying that the rito "They are creatures that adapt to their environment". We are discussing where did that race came from.

Can you explain why the Rito people have the symbol of the spiritual stone of water from OoT?

We know WW and OoT are related, the Rito just didn't come from nowhere, they must have evolved or, in you words, adapted, to the enviroment and then became the Rito people.

And yes, could you give us your source?

Posted

No.

close but no.

pfft way off

ummm...okay no.

No.

Sorry to be so mean but if you guys would have read the Book of Mudora you would know this.

Okay here it is the answer to your little problem:

A long time ago when Ganon had ultimate power and the ancient hero would not appear(just like in the Wind Waker story at the beginning of the game) The people left there fate to the gods. Sound familiar? No? Then go play Wind Waker. Anyway, The gods (and goddesses) decided that since they had no choice because they could not destroy Ganon (He had the triforce duh) They froze time and sealead Hyrule in a magical shield. They then teleported the frozen people to the mountaintops(later to become islands)wiped there minds and flooded hyrule. Now you're wondering "What does this have to do with the Zora/Ritos?" EVERTHING!!

The Zora/Rito are a unique tribe. They are not water people they are not sky people. They are creatures that adapt to their environment. So when they were moved to the mountaintops their scales and fins fell off and wings grew into their place. Valoo is simply a sky Gaurdian sent by the three goddesses to help the Rito.

*whew* Zzz what a mouthful

There problem solved (yes it's true)

oh whoops forgot something :embarrassed: The reason the hero did not appear was because Ganon killed the sages praying for the master sword thus the sword had no power so the hero could not fight Ganon. That's why the Link from the Wind Waker has to find their descendants.

Now I'm done. :wacko::wacko:

good point

Posted

He may be referring to this....I'm gonna read it....all..... :unsure:Book of Mudora

But maybe that's not it...oh well, something Zelda-related to read.... Zzz

Posted

That is a good book. Plus, dont we have a Zora-Rito thing alreeady?

Posted

He may be referring to this....I'm gonna read it....all..... :unsure:Book of Mudora

Yes. That's exactly my source. Good book, I suggest every Zelda fan here read it.

Posted

I'm not sure if thats Canon. . .

It looks like it was written by a fan. . .

Posted

I thought that the Zoras evolved into the Ritos. :unsure: Why else would Medli's clothes have Zora's Sapphire stitched into them?