Names

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes. That's exactly my source. Good book, I suggest every Zelda fan here read it.

that book's fan made right? so it's not a secure source...

Posted

Hello, I'm back.

Anywho, I didn't bother reading all the replies so I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but; In windwaker I believe at some point that it was directly said that the Rito are the zoras' descendents, and either way the tree guys who were once Kokeri have a Kokeri sage, and the Rito have a Zora sage. We should all know by now that it's not a theory, it's a fact. That's all. :unsure:

Posted

I have also read most of that book, the author has perfect descriptions that almost follow the game perfectly. I recommend everyone read it and get all the real info. However, it only goes to Chapter 38, He never finished it. :cry:

Posted

welcome back Quazy1=)

Posted

Sorry to get off topic, but you said earlier that Fado (WW) was a Kokiri. Makar is a Korok. How did little people evolve into tree-like things?!

...Oh wait. I just played WW over again and the Deku Tree says that he transformed his "children" or sumting like that... :embarrassed:

Really, though, why isn't Makar the Earth Sage? Really, it would make more sense. I mean, he's a fricking SHRUB!!! :wacko::wacko: And why is Medli's skin lighter than any other Rito's skin? I mean, I know that she's descended from a fish-person, but the other Rito have tanned skin. Is it simply because Medli doesn't spend much time under the sun, or is it because maybe her Zora ancestor lasted much longer than the others? (I've never played any Zelda games except WW, TP, and Four Swords Adventures but I've read every topic I can about the other games.) And and and...

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!! :wacko::wacky::banghead::confused:

Posted

I`ve noticed all of these, but I notice more than most. For instance, I think I'm the only one who noticed AshEI/KafEI.

Also, they both have red eyes, but don`t seem to be Sheikah.

Sahaqiel

Posted

AshEI/KafEI.

Who's Ashei? :unsure:

Posted

Twilight Princess, kinda' pretty black haired girl, rude sometimes, has armor on all the time, has shadows under her eyes all the time like she never sleeps? Ring any bells?

Posted

Twilight Princess, kinda' pretty black haired girl, rude sometimes, has armor on all the time, has shadows under her eyes all the time like she never sleeps? Ring any bells?

Not right away... Who are you saying she reminds you of?

Posted

No, Zoe didn't remember who Ashei was, so Sahaqiel was giving her hints.

Posted

Oh yeah, I like Ashei! But who's the other person? If they aren't from WW, MC, FSA, or TP then I won't know them. :unsure::embarrassed:

Posted

I don't care if the Book of Mudora is fanmade or not.... It is excellent, and places some interesting points.......

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Kafei is from Majora's Mask. HE IS PURPLE HAIRED. =O

Sahaqiel

Posted

Sahaqiel

Ahem. Random.

Posted

Sahaqiel

Ahem. Random.

Only the purple hair thing was random. M'n'M asked who the other person was.