Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm screwed for life...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone here a acedemic learner (smart) because i'm not...

my quarter ends tomorrow and i'm on the golf team and you need at least 1 f and a 2.0 gpa to be able to play but i'm going to be getting at least 2 f's i'm pretty much screwed for life... i'm scared to find out what my mom is going to do to me when she get's my report card just thinking about it makes me sick... I just wish I could be a better person and smart. Because i'm not smart I'm stupid. I shouldn't have gotten 2 f's :cry: i still want to play golf but i soon will not be able to. I just wish i could be like my sister and all of the smart people. I'm a failure in my life i've been told that by my parents and friends. I just want to throw up because as much as i want to play golf i won't be able to and there is nothing else I can do in 1 day to not get 2 f's. I'm going to let down my team and my family is what i'm scared of happening. sometimes i wish that i was never "me". I fail all of my math tests and i don't do good in drafting i think i need to just quit playing games and using the computer because i feel like it's just just gonna bite me in the butt... which in this case it is. if you guys don't see me for a while well bye i might not come back here. :cry:

what can I say my sister got to be the miracle wonder and i got to be the f***k up in life.

My parents just some times piss me off... all they do is get all mad at me and command me to do everything like i'm supposed to save the world. do this do that! i'm sick of it!!!!!!

I'm sorry guys. you don't need to reply or anything but how i feel should not need to affect you because i feel lonely everyday and it get's worse and i don't want you guys to turn up the way I did... I'm sorry. I'll try to let you guys know if i'm leaving or not and what happens when i get my A** kicked. :cry:

i feel like jumping off a bridge right now just to get my screwed up life over. :cry:

Posted

There are much more important things in life than grades.

REMEMBER THIS: ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE! CEASE TO EXIST. PERISH! Who gives a #$($($#$ about grades? People forget that they die. Live your life the way you want to and don't stress out. You only have so much time...

Posted

life goes on, things change and get better - even when everything seems so crappy it's just too overwhelming to deal with.

so keep on trucking

this quarter's grades might not be salvageable, but if you focus more and apply yourself at school you're totally capable of learning the stuff and doing better in the next quarter. priorities and scheduling - you don't have to cut games and the computer entirely out of your life, just deal with the schoolwork first.

Posted

Its funny how the only thing teenagers tend to worry about is the final exams at the very end of school life. There is life beyond that, you know?

I failed mine and now I'm doing pretty well!

Posted

I'm a little stressed out about how my grades are going, too, but I stay positive...my grades ae slowly working their way back up. :) I'm sure you can do the same, gametap.

Posted

It's just about scheduling everything and stick to that!

I do that, and I get along really well.

Maybe you can say to your parents that you will play videogames only on weekends or something like that. Just a suggestion, do whatever you think you can do

Posted

i feel better now! Thanks guys!!! *sniff*

Posted

i feel better now! Thanks guys!!! *sniff*

You know that you can talk with us gametap! :D:D:D

Posted

Here's something that will cheer you up.

80% of the time, a major company is owned by a person who either dropped out, or failed high school/college.

The second in command always does go to college or uni or whatever; but the big wig is what, in earlier life, you would call a faileure.

I'm not saying you're stupid or anything, just that grades don't always matter.

Posted

Albert Einstein failed school.

Posted

Dude! I was just going to say that as I read down the page! Anyway, Albert Einstein's father asked Albert's teacher what job Albert would be good for. Einstein's teacher responded, "Might as well not waste the time, he will never amount to anything." (Something right along those lines, not exactly.)

Just remember, if you want a career in, say, science, then the other things might just not matter. Even though it's good to know things....so do schoolwork before relaxing. ^_^ I hope it all turns out OK.

Posted

Just remember, if you want a career in, say, science, then the other things might just not matter. Even though it's good to know things....so do schoolwork before relaxing. ^_^ I hope it all turns out OK.

But if you want to get into college, you need to keep your grades up in every subject.

This is a homework method that works for me. Apply this to studying for any test or exam, as it works just as well:

As soon as you get home from school, give yourself half an hour or so- do whatever you want. You can get a snack, watch TV, get on the computer, or whatever. After that half hour's up, start on your homework/studying. Do your hardest subject first. Then, after you're done with all of that subject, give yourself another ten minutes of relax time, then start on your second hardest subject. Repeat...

If you're feeling stressed and can't complete your homework at night, don't worry too much. Check your schedule for a study hall you can do it in. However, you should probably study at night, as when you study right before the test, you tend to cram, which is fine in the short term, but hits you hard when exams roll around.

The two most important things to remember while doing homework/studying are these: First, focus on your schoolwork and schoolwork only, and don't play any music, TV, or anything else in the background. Second, give yourself a break every forty-five minutes or so, just for five minutes. It helps to clear your head so you can work more efficiently.

Hope that helped- it always works for both me and my friends. :D

Finally, don't stress about things. If you worry, it accomplishes nothing /and/ makes you stressed, which only hurts you. And good luck, Gametap- I hope to see you on some more!

Posted

I'll just say this now but I don't plan to go to college i plan to go to a trade school and learn more about ITT Essentials CCNA Networking etc..

No I WON'T join the geek squad but if I did i'd be at the top

Posted

there is no point in getting depressed or enything, that will just make ur grades even worse.

Posted

I forgot Bill Gates dropped out of college i believe and now look at him -.-