This is gonna be terrible.

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi! I'm Snow White Queen! You can call me Snow or whatever idgaf. Nice to meat you! It's bean a long time since I've joined a new forum, and I carrot believe how exciting it is! I hope you all turnip and give me a warm welcome c:

Some of my interests.

Obviously I enjoy gaming, so let's start there. Some games I enjoy are:

Etrian Odyssey, Sonic the Hedgehog, Bayonetta, Metal Gear, Zelda (duh), Castlevania, D4, Fire Emblem, Megaman, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Time Cop, Zone of the Enders, Golden Sun, Rift (MMO), Final Fantasy (3-6), Pokemon, and Kirby.

Books are cool too, let's talk about books.

My favorite book series is the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I also thoroughly enjoyed the Harry Potte series, along with City of Ember (I don't care how old I get that book is a masterpiece).

Some other personal things, those are nice. Get to know me and all.

I'm gay, that's cool, I guess. I have a glass eye, those are neat. Sometimes and eyepatch because eyepatches are sick. Um, I have beaten The Wind Waker in one sitting. And oh! I have 4 pet moths, Poison, Roxy, Rosalina and Luma. I also have a cat named Nightmare and a dog named Jack.

[EDIT] The following I forgot to add in the OP

I'm from Paris, France, but now currently live in Michigan in the USA. My favorite colour is variable, my favorite season is fall, I like walking in the woods, I'm afraid of spiders, ALBW is my favorite Zelda game, and I came here from Zelda Dungeon.

I guess I should list off my favorite animes.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Gurren Lagann, Sword Art Online, Neon Genesis Evangalion, Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Fist of the North Star, Black Cat, Fate/Zero, Attack on Titan, Yuru Yuri, Sakura Trick, and the first bits of Fairy Tail.

My favorite musics include:

Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Crush 40, Northern Kings, Metallica, Dragonforce, Five Finger Death Punch, and similar things.

Edited by Snow White Queen (see edit history)
なべ, DR SHRUBBERY! and Treemotan like this

Posted

Wow, you've got a lot of shared interests with people here, you should fit right in :D Welcome to Hyrule.net!

Posted

It is a well known fact that being gay makes you cooler.

Posted

castlevania bros pls

Posted

I like the cut of your jib, pls continue to stick around (o:

Posted

Thank you for accepting me into your society. I hope to be here often c:

Posted

Jealous of your glass eye and eyepatch. Like I wish that could happen to me.

Posted

Welcome to the fold. :3

May I ask how you got your glass eye?

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

I guess it's okay to say how I got my glass eye. It's all in the past anyways.

My dad was incredibly abusive, and he always had this big ring on his finger. One day he punched me in the face, and the ring tore my eye. And now I have a glass one c:

Posted

lawdy

Posted

Hi, welcome! So nice to see new faces around here c:

Posted

shit thats not a pleasant story at all

but then again I don't know if anyone would have expected a story about how you lost an eye to be pleasant

Posted

Yeah, it wasn't pleasant. Seeing is weird.

Also, added stuff to the op, check that out

Posted

[EDIT] The following I forgot to add in the OP

I'm from Paris, France, but now currently live in Michigan in the USA. My favorite colour is variable, my favorite season is fall, I like walking in the woods, I'm afraid of spiders, ALBW is my favorite Zelda game, and I came here from Zelda Dungeon.

I guess I should list off my favorite animes.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Gurren Lagann, Sword Art Online, Neon Genesis Evangalion, Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Fist of the North Star, Black Cat, Fate/Zero, Attack on Titan, Yuru Yuri, Sakura Trick, and the first bits of Fairy Tail.

My favorite musics include:

Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Crush 40, Northern Kings, Metallica, Dragonforce, Five Finger Death Punch, and similar things.

>Harlock

>Fist of the North Star

>Jojo

Godmode taste