Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post

241 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG...
I buy the sage... xD
Now I am nr 4 on R race :'( xD

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='121848' date='Feb 19 2008, 02:23 PM'][u]super special chance :joy: [/u]

i have got hold of 2 super rare and sold out items, only 1 of each were released.

i have the fragrant mushroom and the gold ring.

only one of each were ever released and i bought them.

[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?autocom=munjpets&CODE=shops"]i bought them here[/url]

if anyone wants a trade for these super rare items then PM me, my offer will vary depending on who wants to trade.

but only [b]one[/b] of each were ever released! :joy:

and both are [b]super rare[/b] and [b]limited edition[/b].

so please PM if interested.

i'm trying to get another 1500 rupees to get a poe so i'll be very grateful for help and i'll be sure to repay the favour.

regards - LDGM

p.s. here are the picture of the one and only super rare items:

[img]http://i30.tinypic.com/9qjorb.gif[/img]
[img]http://i31.tinypic.com/11wbnyw.gif[/img]

[b]i own the only ones![/b] :evil:[/quote]

Before you go off trading those, they aren't the actual items that go on your my stuff page. they go in a separate inventory and can only be used on your munjpet. Also, I don't think those two are very rare.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='122002' date='Feb 19 2008, 11:06 PM']Before you go off trading those, they aren't the actual items that go on your my stuff page. they go in a separate inventory and can only be used on your munjpet. Also, I don't think those two are very rare.[/quote]

just read my profile comments, dustin says they're rare.

and they're expensive.

i can still trade them for rupees anyway.

Posted

I have a [color="#C0C0C0"]silver[/color] ring to trade
(if someone want)
Pm me if you interested ;) (and I think the silver is not that rare.... so...)

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='122224' date='Feb 20 2008, 01:54 PM']I have a [color="#C0C0C0"]silver[/color] ring to trade
(if someone want)
Pm me if you interested ;) (and I think the silver is not that rare.... so...)[/quote]

they're uncommon, but not rare.

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='122226' date='Feb 20 2008, 09:02 AM']they're uncommon, but not rare.[/quote]
uncommon? (srry dutch so xD)

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='122239' date='Feb 20 2008, 03:10 PM']uncommon? (srry dutch so xD)[/quote]

a bit rare

Posted

i bought a silver one, then i didn't like it and sold it :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='122253' date='Feb 20 2008, 12:13 PM']a bit rare[/quote]
oh, :embarrassed:
geh :P
But someone interested?

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='119277' date='Feb 8 2008, 06:45 PM']I update aging with nice deal!! :joy:
200 R + 100 Glass for just 1 Empty bottle... (Good deal? or not?)(real Question xD)[/quote]

I'll take it!

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='122325' date='Feb 20 2008, 04:13 PM']I'll take it![/quote]
Erh.... Sorry to late :embarrassed: (was already traded
Next time better xD

Posted

Update my trading post
1000 Glass for 200R ? (500x)
----
I have a Zora egg :D

Posted

Ahaha! Now I have a gold ring! There are TWO in existence now!!!!!!

How did you get a Zora egg? And where can I get stuff like the megaton hammer, etc? The deku tree?

--edit--
Nevermind. The zora egg is in the shop. How do you get the items that are not for your pets? Like the megaton hammer? We should have a rpg system that uses some of those items. Like the pet battles, but you can choose what to do, like attack with master sword, use potion, den's fire, etc.

Posted

I have gold ring too ^^ (and that food in bottle) Zora egg you just buy.... xD

Posted

Yea, I already bought it. Now I'm saving for a Zora as my MunjPet. How do you get the other items though? Not the ones that deal with pets but the ones that show up in your inventory on the main site, like the glass shard, deku stick, and empty bottle? There are tons for is you go to the trading post and look under the drop down menu for "Trade for" but I don't think you can get those at the deku tree game.

Want to donate some rupees for my pet? :embarrassed: