Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post

241 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='99249' date='Dec 23 2007, 09:23 AM']ERM, WRONG TOPIC FOR THAT. :embarrassed:[/quote]
Yep rong topic :')
But I have a good deal! 10 deku sticks for 100 rupees! :D (only one time so who is the lucky one? :P )

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]i only have 8 deku sticks :cry: im at the deku tree trying to find the jackpot and some glass shards, i need bottles :unsure: good for trading...[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='110085' date='Jan 17 2008, 11:53 PM'][color="#00bfff"]i only have 8 deku sticks :cry: im at the deku tree trying to find the jackpot and some glass shards, i need bottles :unsure: good for trading...[/color][/quote]
jackpot jackpot... mmmm NEVER FOUND IT!! xD I spend all the time (1 hour is 1000 R) and never found it ! xD (quess it is fake so dustina give us hope xD)

Posted

I updated my trading post aging ^^

Posted

Okay.... I have been looking for a net FOR A WHILE

Anyone have one? :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='Cindy' post='111159' date='Jan 20 2008, 12:23 PM']Okay.... I have been looking for a net FOR A WHILE

Anyone have one? :embarrassed:[/quote]
Nope may mods and dustin :cry: why dustin not public some stuff :D

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='111163' date='Jan 20 2008, 10:27 AM']Nope may mods and dustin :cry: why dustin not public some stuff :D[/quote]

Okay..... Thank you anyways :joy:

I want to catch a bug XD

Posted

[quote name='Cindy' post='111174' date='Jan 20 2008, 12:48 PM']Okay..... Thank you anyways :joy:

I want to catch a bug XD[/quote]
:o why did you change your name to Silly_Keronian (from Cindy to Silly_Keronian)
:(

Posted

aging updated xD

Posted

Selling a shard. 15r each.
(Yes I'm desperate :P)

Posted

you can say that aging xD

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='110369' date='Jan 18 2008, 07:05 PM']jackpot jackpot... mmmm NEVER FOUND IT!! xD I spend all the time (1 hour is 1000 R) and never found it ! xD (quess it is fake so dustina give us hope xD)[/quote]
ERR... I mean 1 hour is [b]100[/b] R NOT 1000 xD
and why is nobody trading something or trading with me? xD I want to trading someting xD

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='112371' date='Jan 22 2008, 07:41 PM']Selling a shard. 15r each.
(Yes I'm desperate :P)[/quote]

:mellow:

3000 rupees for 200 shards is quite a lot of rupees. :mellow:

i have 150 shards.

@adr: i've traded with you.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]I NEED RUPEES!!!! :cry: I should really check the Deku tree more Often.....[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='112886' date='Jan 23 2008, 12:25 PM']:mellow:

3000 rupees for 200 shards is quite a lot of rupees. :mellow:

i have 150 shards.

@adr: i've traded with you.[/quote]
I see ;)
wow hell yeah!
you ARE depris xD I not dealing with you the dark one xD
If you have play on the deku tree quicker than now you may had found 2 more deku sticks and had accept my deal 100 R for 10 deku ;) than you had 100 rupee + (and none deku stick but yeah your choose...)