Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trading Post

241 posts in this topic

Posted

I traded with you as much as I could until I ran out of enough bottles... :P

Posted

I have new trades added these are really cool too :o you have to chek out ;)

Posted

I've traded all my Deku sticks to you. I think that will do for a while, since I've traded averything but my glass shards away for rupees. :)

Posted

I saw :) I traded some of you too ;)
I make some glass tradings than xDD

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='150222' date='Jun 11 2008, 08:16 AM']I saw :) I traded some of you too ;)
I make some glass tradings than xDD[/quote]
You've just been traded with. ;)

Posted

Lol, much rupee lost xD
I even not know what to do else with it but what ever :P
Fye have still more bottles than me xD (I buy them of you guys for 20 more rupee and 50 added glass :P )
But I want to suggest something to dustin may be you guys think too this is a good idea:
Everyone who have trade(s) up get's a * next to the link Trading Post so if you have some trade(s) up you get this:
Trading Post* Since I love trade but nearly nobody have and wast my time with it xD

Even more great would be but may un in possible:
All trading members on one page :) and maybe search function if you look for a item that is getting traded that you want :) (or maybe even like ebaywith max and min of costs ;) )
Would be just nice option :)

Thanks in advance :)

Adr990

-----
Arcticfire.... your trade bringed me on a awesome idea...
With my own idea's :P
(You not know where I talking about or... nah xDD)

You'll see maybe soon
I was planning some already though

Posted

Heavy new tradings on!
Make sure you take a look!
Included a Moon tare for sale! :o

So you sure will take a look! updated prices :) now 300R for a empty bottle... so it is all got better :)

Adr990!
:joy:

Posted

I'm in need of more Deku sticks...again...:P
I'm offering 100R for 7 deku sticks. :)

Posted

Ok, I got 1007 bottles available for trade. I'm thinking about 50 per bottle. I'm looking for some rare items, maybe we can make a deal Tappy?

Posted

I'll buy some of those bottles for fifty rupees. :) And if anyone has rare item's, post here. I would love to buy more than just bottles, sticks, and glass shards. :P

Now, I'm off to the arcade to get richer. :D

Posted

Umm, my computer won't let me put anything up for trade, but if I am the one paying with just rupees, is it possible to still trade? Or do I just wait till my parents are done with their computer to make trades?

Posted

[quote name='IAmVaati' post='155516' date='Jul 15 2008, 08:55 AM']Umm, my computer won't let me put anything up for trade, but if I am the one paying with just rupees, is it possible to still trade? Or do I just wait till my parents are done with their computer to make trades?[/quote]

To trade, you might need some items first. If you don't have anything, you might want to go to the deku tree and search a bit. You should still be able to put up rupees for trade for an item, though...have you tried that?

If you just want to buy, then click on "Trading Post" under a person's avatar. See if that member has an item up for trade, and just wants rupees in return.

Hope that helps. :)

Posted

The problem that I have is that, every time I click on something to trade, my computer takes me back to the homepage. Yeah, I guess I'll have to use my parents' computer. Ah, well. Thanks for trying. :)

Posted

Hmm...that's a weird problem. Maybe Tappy could help you, as he's one of the smartest technology guys I know. :)

Anyway, I got my rupee count a little up, so...yup.

Posted

Cool... Arcticfire gimme teh bottles! xD