27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I went to Italy with my family once. I've also been to:

England

Ireland

Belgium

Paris

and New York city.

Those are the major ones I remember anyway.

i suppose you found England the best :applause2:

Posted

Hmm. I've been to the bahamas, and Bramuda. Which is like owned by England... I think.

Posted

Outside of the continental US, I've been to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii (so it's not a country... but it USED to be! :D), Japan, the Philippines, and Australia.

Posted

Hmm. I've been to the bahamas, and Bramuda. Which is like owned by England... I think.

Bramuda? Is that somethin like the Bermuda Triangle (ships, planes, subs disappearing), except it's a place where women are rendered topless mysteriously?

If so, point it out to me on a map... I've been planning a vacation in the tropics but I just needed a good place to vacation to first :D

Posted

I went to Italy with my family once. I've also been to:

England

Ireland

Belgium

Paris

and New York city.

Those are the major ones I remember anyway.

You haven't gone to Scotland?! For shame!

I've been to:

Scotland

England

Ireland

Nope. That's it.

Posted

Bramuda? Is that somethin like the Bermuda Triangle (ships, planes, subs disappearing), except it's a place where women are rendered topless mysteriously?

If so, point it out to me on a map... I've been planning a vacation in the tropics but I just needed a good place to vacation to first :D

Um, yes, but wemen do not run around topless.

I'll see if I can find one.

Posted

Um, yes, but women do not run around topless.

No. They don't tend to. Maybe in Thailand. I'm not sure. But not here, there or under you desk. Unless you're a creep... Yeah... Hyper...

Sorry for double posting, but what would you call 'inactive'? Because I feel that I haven't been very active today. Based on my number of daily posts lately...

Posted

You can consider inactive me.

Cause my daily post count was huge.

But now I only post now and then.

It's due to the fact I'm busy with things in life, but I can still login every now and then.

I just don't post.

(I once was third best poster... Thats how inactive I have become. :( )

Posted

You can consider inactive me.

Cause my daily post count was huge.

But now I only post now and then.

It's due to the fact I'm busy with things in life, but I can still login every now and then.

I just don't post.

(I once was third best poster... Thats how inactive I have become. :( )

you were once a news submitter, but i don't remember you posting much news.

you must be really busy then...

Posted

I like being top poster every now and then. Good fun.

Posted

Yeah, you posting much :D

At the moment I'm only doing "back ground" stuff... not that much posting...

But I have school you know :P I want to set that one number one ;)

Posted

Yeah, I'm off school for the fortnight. So I've got nothing to do. I might check out some anime or something.

Posted

So all the freshmen, sophomores and juniors took the PSATs today. It was administered during our second period and lasted until lunch (which is second, third and fourth periods: 8:30-11:34), which kinda sucked for me because my second period is stats, and there are only four juniors including me; everyone else is a senior. :/ Luckilyyyy, they sent in some juniors from another class to take the test with us, and two of them happened to be my friends! So we sat together and made the test a little more enjoyable.

I think I did okay. I didn't really make an effort to do well, even though I could get a scholarship or two if my score was good enough. I skipped a few questions, and didn't get to finish the second portion of the math section. Oh well.

Posted

How old are you? Are they like Scottish Standard Grade? I'm not sure. You probably wouldn't either though.

Posted

In the US, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and university years are colloquially known as freshman, sophomore, junior and senior year respectively. I'm a junior right now, and I'm also sixteen.