Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

So, I'm fifteen, so I would fall under sophomore? I'm not sure.

I'm in fourth year here though. It goes like this: p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, p5, p6, s1, s2, s3, s4, s5, s6 then college, if you want to go.

Posted

I too took the PSAT today, and I found it to be quite easy. I'm pretty sure I did well. I'm a sophmore, though, so it doesn't count this year.

Tonight is going to be terrible. History notes, organizing my Chemistry lab book and doing write-ups for labs, and photoshopping. I'm looking forward to the last one, actually.

Posted

Nice. I checked your age. I was right for once, I would be a sophmore. Cool.

Posted

Age has nothing to do with it. It's all dependent on grade level.

First year high school/university: freshman

Second year high school/university: sophomore

Third year high school/university: junior

Fourth year high school/university: senior

The PSATs were pretty easy, but don't underestimate the actual SAT. Just so you know. :P

Posted

Right. I get it. I probably none of those. I would be below all of those. Or so you have to be one of them? I don't get it.

Posted

you were once a news submitter, but i don't remember you posting much news.

you must be really busy then...

No.

I never was news submitter. :mellow:

And yes, I am very busy. Especially with a project that will be (most likely) coming to all of you around this Christmas. ;) (and your probably going to say HO, but you shall be wrong... :( )

(Yay. I'm being more active :D And I have been a member of these forums for one year as of yesterday. )

Posted

Why will be wrong if we say

HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO :jawdrop: (It's definitely a mouth full!)

Posted

Lucky Star + Mario. What an awesome combo. :D

Insanely addicting. :3

Posted

Lol. That's cool.

Posted

Yeah. Cool. That's definitely the word for it.

Posted

No.

I never was news submitter. :mellow:

And yes, I am very busy. Especially with a project that will be (most likely) coming to all of you around this Christmas. ;) (and your probably going to say HO, but you shall be wrong... :( )

(Yay. I'm being more active :D And I have been a member of these forums for one year as of yesterday. )

Same here! Exept 2 days ago. Dude, we're now old members... Kinda.

Posted

What's it like being a veteran?

Posted

Feels good. I can hardly believe how fast that year went by.

Posted

I have been here for a month and a half. It's dragged.

Posted

I too took the PSAT today, and I found it to be quite easy. I'm pretty sure I did well. I'm a sophmore, though, so it doesn't count this year.

I took it the other day. It was indeed exponentially easy, but I didn't work quickly enough on the maths. D= LKJ:FDSDJ DUDE, WE CAN, LIEK, TOTALLY COMPARE SCORES. SFJKSLKJS

The PSATs were pretty easy, but don't underestimate the actual SAT. Just so you know. :P

I snagged an opportunity to take the SAT in the seventh grade; besides the fact that I didn't know any of the maths, it was pretty simple. Of course, nobody told me that when you get a question wrong you get points off, whereas when you skip it you don't lose anything. So there I was, feeling that I'd have a better chance if I answered every single question. Poor, naive seventh grade Ganny...