Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Im going to say a story of this V-day.

Yesterday i sent a "secret admirer" carnation to the one i have a crush on.

It was the ONLY carnation she got. :wacko:

To my understanding, to idiotic friends of mine and CO's that CO sent it.

But CO told me that in his advisory class, someone guessed who had sent her that carnation.

She had guessed me.

And so here i am.

Them knowing its me. :(

Posted

Im going to say a story of this V-day.

Yesterday i sent a "secret admirer" carnation to the one i have a crush on.

It was the ONLY carnation she got. :wacko:

To my understanding, to idiotic friends of mine and CO's that CO sent it.

But CO told me that in his advisory class, someone guessed who had sent her that carnation.

She had guessed me.

And so here i am.

Them knowing its me. :(

Did you say they were right? That's how people found out my crush. They played a guessing game with my FRIEND. She told them when they guessed.

Posted

Well we dont have the same advisory.

But me and her do have the same 1st period.

And thats when she got it. :unsure:

Posted

Well we dont have the same advisory.

But me and her do have the same 1st period.

And thats when she got it. :unsure:

*twitch* GAH! The grammar! She and I!

Posted

They guessed right.

BTW, i got comic 3 up.

Posted

They guessed right.

BTW, i got comic 3 up.

Me go checkie.

Posted

Since i can't figure it out, how do you automaticly make text a color?

Posted

Since i can't figure it out, how do you automaticly make text a color?

Auto...? You don't.

Posted

That would be cool if you did have an auto text colorer!

Posted

You guys want to hear a romantic story about yesterday? Don't got one.

Want to hear a nightmare called my life of what happned today? I got one.

Today this kid stabbed me with a neddle for a sewing macheine, my advisory is in that class with life lessons but I can't remember what it's called. I went to my first period where nothing happend. :embarrassed: Then in band they were picking on my like always stealing my stuff, taking my mouth piece and rolling it on the floor, and then pussed me down the stairs while puting away my insterments. Then they say "you do know were joking right?" and I'm thinking "no your not you've been doing this since 5th after I failed and took over the people who are now ninth graders job" but insted I said sure whatever. Then at lunch they stole my food threw it and then narked on me! :angry: My crush look angry at those guys though. . . Then in science this one kid stuck a f***ing pincel in my f***ing eye and started crying, and my eye was wide open. Then I got on the bus and came home.

Now was that intertaining? You laugh if you like. I won't care.

Posted

You guys want to hear a romantic story about yesterday? Don't got one.

Want to hear a nightmare called my life of what happned today? I got one.

Today this kid stabbed me with a neddle for a sewing macheine, my advisory is in that class with life lessons but I can't remember what it's called. I went to my first period where nothing happend. :embarrassed: Then in band they were picking on my like always stealing my stuff, taking my mouth piece and rolling it on the floor, and then pussed me down the stairs while puting away my insterments. Then they say "you do know were joking right?" and I'm thinking "no your not you've been doing this since 5th after I failed and took over the people who are now ninth graders job" but insted I said sure whatever. Then at lunch they stole my food threw it and then narked on me! :angry: My crush look angry at those guys though. . . Then in science this one kid stuck a f***ing pincel in my f***ing eye and started crying, and my eye was wide open. Then I got on the bus and came home.

Now was that intertaining? You laugh if you like. I won't care.

Why would we laugh? Why don't you tell anyone? At my school, Mrs. Z(Math and English Teacher) would have their heads.

Posted

Why would we laugh? Why don't you tell anyone? At my school, Mrs. Z(Math and English Teacher) would have their heads.

I go to

NUMS North Union Middle School

and the teachers there they don't care what happens to us no teachers care about me because I always tell because this happens daily. :cry:

Oh and I said you can if you want you don't have to. Someone asked me what was wrong, I told him and he laughed so hard he wet himself. Why in my seat? EEEEEEEEEW.

Posted

I feel sorry for ya YLA! It must really suck for you at the moment!

On another, more bright note, I have opened a shop! Please buy from it ;)

Posted

Is my new avatar too spoilerific?

Posted

I go to

NUMS North Union Middle School

and the teachers there they don't care what happens to us no teachers care about me because I always tell because this happens daily. :cry:

Oh and I said you can if you want you don't have to. Someone asked me what was wrong, I told him and he laughed so hard he wet himself. Why in my seat? EEEEEEEEEW.

I wish I could go there and show those kids a thing or two...*punches the air while biting lip*

And TMI....

Is my new avatar too spoilerific?

Yes.(I looked at the dojo already though, but change it. I know Chef, among others, want to learn when they get the game)